Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Borussia Dortmund

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Superb.

Borussia could be the dark horse. They only need to keep improving and let their potential out on some teams, because they have massive offensive talent.

Monster Masch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ecellent goal.

Good team, but i'm not sure they'd take the Dark Horse title. That surely belings to the likes of Porto or especially Man City.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They totally dominated Arsenal tonight.... it's a pity that they didn't win this one.

ArsenalN5
    Good team, played better than us, perhaps should have won, but that's been said so many times about us.

Think it's a sign of things to come though, I think the 'beautiful' passing game has gone for good. No Cesc or Nasri type passers in the team now. Maybe Wilshere....but he's out for months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourteen View Post
    Ecellent goal.

Good team, but i'm not sure they'd take the Dark Horse title. That surely belings to the likes of Porto or especially Man City.
    Porto and Man City aren't dark horses, they're favorites. Porto's record in this competition + their excellent squad and City's amazing and deep squad means they're both among the favorites.

Dortmund is more of a dark horse because they're not really among the favorites, they're a young, exciting team making their debut in this competition, but who can beat everyone. They need to improve on their finishing though, they should have beaten Arsenal today.
    "I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan VilÓ, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi Hernandez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from what i have heard united are apparently still interested in kagawa, possible replacement for berbatov who will most likely go next summer............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i doubt united will go for kagawa.SAF is apparently more interested in gotze.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shinji Kagawa keeps impressing me.....

"We have to play with humility and respect to our opponents because if not we will be given a scare."

- Josep Guardiola

ôThe results come from humility and work..."
    - Josep Guardiola

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason I do not like him, I do not know why. I have a feeling he is the product of a system in Borussia Durtmond, and will be slightly exposed in a better team. He is definitely a good player, actually more than just a good player but we will see what happens.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

barcelonista
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    For some reason I do not like him, I do not know why. I have a feeling he is the product of a system in Borussia Durtmond, and will be slightly exposed in a better team.
    Talking from experience, eh? *cough* ... Sahin ... *cough*

Wait, hold on. You said "in a better team".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest, I did have Sahin in mind when I was writing that post. You are not far from the truth there until Sahin proves otherwise. But that GIF is sooooooo good.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barcelonista View Post
    Talking from experience, eh? *cough* ... Sahin ... *cough*

Wait, hold on. You said "in a better team".

so much win

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they sold Barrios to China. He was instrumental for him in their last title but now just a fringe player. 10 million seems a fair price. Added 7 to that and got Reus back.
    Who is that Bittencourt btw.?

Adolfo Valencia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bittencourt is one of the most talented players of his generation in germany. Offensive Midfielder for Energie Cottbus, playing in the 2nd division since he was 17. Also the 2nd youngest scorer in the history of the 2. Bundesliga. He is still 18 i think.