Borussia Dortmund

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Well they grabbed 2 away goals. I think if they can really focus at home they can keep out two goals. The game against Shaktar was really exciting. Can't see Hummels having a worse game next time aound though :D
I like their chances of going through. Really want to see them in the enxt round.

Darko

so happy for them,they play great football and deserve to go trough
and Klopps decision to bring on Hummels was genious,his lofted balls into the box destroyed Malaga

ceefoo

If Barca can't win the CL then I'd rather Dortmund win it.

Good tune BTW (Toxygen).:party1: Even though I can't understand a word, but at least I know how to say Borussia now, OH!, that's one word I suppose :lol:

Do they play it before home games?

Last edited:

ccesc

Cant believe Im still alive. I thought i must die because of heart attack last night. I shivered and cried. I love this club

MVBarcaFan

Cant believe Im still alive. I thought i must die because of heart attack last night. I shivered and cried. I love this club

You weren't the only one. Dortmund was my childhood team when I lived in Germany. Nostalgia and sentimentality set in after the victory last night.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Great share...Seem the envy of Europe, no doubt

I attended a wedding in London a couple of years ago and several Germans from Dortmund were in attendance...We got to talking footy, of course...Even the women, flipped a switch and were so animated about Borussia Dortmund...They were a great lot, if that's any indication

Home of Barca Fans