Borussia Dortmund

Emma

I totally agree that Dembele's disappearing act was, but again, we can all have our theories and beliefs and what not, but to point fingers at FC Barcelona directly for what Dembele did is just...

Perhaps you will say it was FC Barcelona who told Dembele to trash the house he stayed at. Yeah, I'd believe that, because our board is that incompetent and stupid, they probably thought pissing off Klopp would be a plus in our efforts to get Coutinho. ;)

Oh ha, :lol: Dembele's done for me, really. Should he be happy in Barcelona. I think our team is very strong, even without him.
I only wanted to note that you can't compare the two cases Dembele and Sancho, that's all ;)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Oh ha, :lol: Dembele's done for me, really. Should he be happy in Barcelona. I think our team is very strong, even without him.
I only wanted to note that you can't compare the two cases Dembele and Sancho, that's all ;)

Yeah, I think you will not miss him.

Good luck in the new season, I will be rooting for you. I might even go to the game against Bayern on November 4th. By the way Emma, when will we find out the exact time of that game?

Emma

Yeah, I think you will not miss him.

Good luck in the new season, I will be rooting for you. I might even go to the game against Bayern on November 4th. By the way Emma, when will we find out the exact time of that game?

Hey, then maybe we see us in Signal Iduna Park. It is the evening draw and starts at 18.30 (6.30 pm).
PS: I like your avatar - Oberst Kling ;)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hey, then maybe we see us in Signal Iduna Park. It is the evening draw and starts at 18.30 (6.30 pm).
PS: I like your avatar - Oberst Kling ;)

Really, at 6:30 pm? Damn it, that is too late for me, I was hoping for a 3:30 pm start so I can take the train back to Frankfurt that evening... :( A 6:30 pm start means I will have to find a hotel to crash for the night in Dortmund and you know the hotels will be sooo pricey for that night....

Yeah, Sgt. Schultz is my favorite, I love him! :cheers:

Emma

Really, at 6:30 pm? Damn it, that is too late for me, I was hoping for a 3:30 pm start so I can take the train back to Frankfurt that evening... :( A 6:30 pm start means I will have to find a hotel to crash for the night in Dortmund and you know the hotels will be sooo pricey for that night....

Yeah, Sgt. Schultz is my favorite, I love him! :cheers:

upps, meaning good old Schultz, love him too :cheers:
hm, you might be staying in Kloppo's devastated house - for a night - might be an experience :lol: maybe Ous left a beer in the fridge

Last edited:

Emma

Dembele: In the last 5 days of my strike, it was always very warm and i wasn't in the mood for running. :surfing: - Isn't he funny?, So honest. :lol:
But his only dream was to change to Barca - there was no talk about playing football.:lol:

Devils

Dembele: In the last 5 days of my strike, it was always very warm and i wasn't in the mood for running. :surfing: - Isn't he funny?, So honest. :lol:
But his only dream was to change to Barca - there was no talk about playing football.:lol:

Plenty of time to play football for the YOUNG KING. I suggest you be happy for him Emma, here's a glimpse of what you will be seeing from him in the future:

DI6JjTSVAAAdBTR.jpg

ICONIC. GREATNESS. LEGENDARY.

Emma

Plenty of time to play football for the YOUNG KING. I suggest you be happy for him Emma, here's a glimpse of what you will be seeing from him in the future:

DI6JjTSVAAAdBTR.jpg

ICONIC. GREATNESS. LEGENDARY.

as wiper the dust :yes:

I'm glad he's gone, really. :coffee: The way he had interchanged his change was miserable. No word of excuse to teammates, fans, or management.
I personally want him to fail totally at Barca, sorry

Yannik

Yarmolenko looks special, I knew he was good but the guy looks already like he's gonna be their star player.

Andriy Yarmolenko in tight space vs mutliple players #1

[gfy]MenacingGleamingBedbug[/gfy]

Andriy Yarmolenko in tight space vs mutliple players #2

[gfy]MealyDelightfulAtlasmoth[/gfy]

blackrum

It's funny how you dortmund fans have not been whining when bayern was picking your club apart each year, but can't get over the fact that barca took dembele from you

Not been whining? Where were you in 2013? Bayern is the ultimate nemesis to most Bundesliga fans, so much that whining is not needed anymore as it's understood they're hated.

Emma

It's funny how you dortmund fans have not been whining when bayern was picking your club apart each year, but can't get over the fact that barca took dembele from you

Oh, oh. It always depends on how a change will be made.
Dembele forced his move like a spoilt child by impossible behavior.

The fans are upset about him. But, in the meantime the general opinion has turned: most fans now are glad he's gone - otherwise Yemolenko would not be there. So, it's all ok. ;)

Home of Barca Fans