Borussia Dortmund

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Very good game today against Hertha. Under Peter Bosz the flow of the game is much more fluid than the erratic days under Tuchel, the defense-offense transition is much quicker. Pulisic again had a terrific game, he could have scored a hattrick if it wasn't for the wonderful performance of Hertha keeper Jarstein that kept him out. Goetze also played very well, getting closer and closer to 100%. Sahin was great too, didn't make people miss Weigl at all. Starting to like Aubameyang more and more, he quit trash talking about moving to RM and is very focused on the field and he works hard.

Good job BVB, keep going!

Cule4life

The Culest
Hopefully he will remember his countryman Landon Donovan's bad spell at Bayern and think twice. And hopefully Watzke grows some spine and stands like a man in front of Bayern.

I mean what can Watzke do? He refused to sell Lewandowski and he went for free to Bayern. You don't wanna keep unhappy players who can spoil the dressing room

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Emma

Wow, did Dortmund make this kid force his way out by going AWOL?

DISGUSTING.

I've lost all respect for the great and noble club that is Borussia Dortmund.

Oh, oh, but celebrate OUS as the Savior. Who has denied any contact with his BVB? What's his name? Osswald Demenz! :wave:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh, oh, but celebrate OUS as the Savior. Who has denied any contact with his BVB? What's his name? Osswald Demenz! :wave:

Hello, it worked just as I thought it would.

For the record, I did not celebrate Ousmane doing what he did, but I used your argument that we made him do it against your team.

What do you say about that now?

Emma

Hello, it worked just as I thought it would.

For the record, I did not celebrate Ousmane doing what he did, but I used your argument that we made him do it against your team.

What do you say about that now?

First, BVB has not advised Sancho to stay away from the training.

Sorry, but the case of Dembele can not be compared with Sancho. Dembele had a valid contract and disappeared at "night and fog" without a any word. For this he left the house of Jürgen Klopp - in which he has lived - completely filthy.
Jardon, on the other hand, has terminated his contract with City. I'm also not enthusiastic about this transfer, especially since we don't need it.

And he went missing AFTER the first meeting between Barca and BVB where it turned out, that the positions between the clubs were far apart. I am sorry, but that is just childish and unprofessional.

Last edited:

Yannik

Wow, did Dortmund make this kid force his way out by going AWOL?

DISGUSTING.

I've lost all respect for the great and noble club that is Borussia Dortmund.

:staringpep:

nah but on a serious note, the Edit I posted is what saves it.,

The kicker had already reported exclusively at the end of July about the Dortmund interest in Jadon Sancho. The fact that it took all sides until the last day of the transfer period I was due to Dortmund's will to find a clean solution. Until recently, the winger had a so-called Scholarship contract with Manchester City, which a player may cancel according to English statutes. That is exactly what Sancho did after kicker information from England a few weeks ago, as he saw no perspective in the star squad of coach Pep Guardiola. Reports that he had entered the strike are therefore wrong. Sancho acted in accordance with the rules.

he wasn't practically AWOL, he just wasn't a City youth player anymore. Basically paid his own release clause without english media taking notice, and then logically wouldn't turn up to training the next day anymore. Apparently there were like 5 clubs interested including Madrid, Leipzig, Tottenham and Chelsea.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
First, BVB has not advised Sancho to stay away from the training.

Sorry, but the case of Dembele can not be compared with Sancho. Dembele had a valid contract and disappeared at "night and fog" without a any word. For this he left the house of Jürgen Klopp - in which he has lived - completely filthy.
Jardon, on the other hand, has terminated his contract with City. I'm also not enthusiastic about this transfer, especially since we don't need it.

And he went missing AFTER the first meeting between Barca and BVB where it turned out, that the positions between the clubs were far apart. I am sorry, but that is just childish and unprofessional.

I totally agree that Dembele's disappearing act was, but again, we can all have our theories and beliefs and what not, but to point fingers at FC Barcelona directly for what Dembele did is just...

Perhaps you will say it was FC Barcelona who told Dembele to trash the house he stayed at. Yeah, I'd believe that, because our board is that incompetent and stupid, they probably thought pissing off Klopp would be a plus in our efforts to get Coutinho. ;)

Home of Barca Fans