Borussia Dortmund

Catta

Small Dortmund always bend over for Buyern, but when another club wants their player, they refuse to sell. They gave Hummels their captain for a cut price but don't want to sell unhappy players Auba and Dembele for 100 mil, lol. Watch him go to Buyern next season for 45 mil

Yannik

Small Dortmund always bend over for Buyern, but when another club wants their player, they refuse to sell. They gave Hummels their captain for a cut price but don't want to sell unhappy players Auba and Dembele for 100 mil, lol. Watch him go to Buyern next season for 45 mil

The problem is that your board isn't Bayern's board. Noone is gonna bend over for you and your Neymar million, let's be honest. You even got milked by bloody Guangzhou Evergrande for a player noone even wanted.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The problem is that your board isn't Bayern's board. Noone is gonna bend over for you and your Neymar million, let's be honest. You even got milked by bloody Guangzhou Evergrande for a player noone even wanted.

True, but do you think BVB wouldn't have played hardball if we didn't have 220m from the Neymar transfer and had gone straight to them wanting Dembele?

It does give people, at least many of those outside Germany that Watzke, despite his antics(whining to the press, refusing to dine with Bayern big wigs etc,), has been pretty eager to please Bayern, or shall we say, maintain a cordial relationship with Bayern.

Yannik

True, but do you think BVB wouldn't have played hardball if we didn't have 220m from the Neymar transfer and had gone straight to them wanting Dembele?

It does give people, at least many of those outside Germany that Watzke, despite his antics(whining to the press, refusing to dine with Bayern big wigs etc,), has been pretty eager to please Bayern, or shall we say, maintain a cordial relationship with Bayern.

BVB would've played hardball aswell, Dembélé has a 4year contract unlike those Bayern targets. Only thing different would be the height of the asking price.

They always had a cordial relationship. There's competetive rivalry but nothing major historically involved here, unlike the media who often push a hostile atmosphere to create heat. Dortmund only really sees Schalke as their arch rival.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No hard feelings Emma, it was simply a matter of time since Dembele clearly expressed that he wanted to join us at some point and the fact that BVB made potentially 110m (excluding the 20m fees paid to Rennes) out of him that was a more than great deal for BVB. Plus, he didn't leave with a big hole for BVB to fill, they have Pulisic who is more than capable and Mor who is coming to age on the right side for them.

So let's hope this is a win-win for both of us. Heja BVB!

Emma

Congratulation! I note that Barca is completely unpretentious in terms of the character of their players They commit a boy who has forced through impossible behavior his farewell. - Great number, Barca.

Barca has lost my respect, sorry, once the club was my second favorite.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=13364]Emma[/MENTION]

You are right, this hasn't been the most tidy of transfers. But these are desperate times for us.

Good luck this season.

Emma

No hard feelings Emma, it was simply a matter of time since Dembele clearly expressed that he wanted to join us at some point and the fact that BVB made potentially 110m (excluding the 20m fees paid to Rennes) out of him that was a more than great deal for BVB. Plus, he didn't leave with a big hole for BVB to fill, they have Pulisic who is more than capable and Mor who is coming to age on the right side for them.

So let's hope this is a win-win for both of us. Heja BVB!

I can't see a win-win-situation right now. We sold our best player today - without financial hardship - we weaken our team and have a lot of money now. But money does't score goals. Dembele also will be rewarded for his strike.
This annoys me most. This situation was completely unnecessary.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's unfortunately a very brutal business.

We got shafted by Neymar. You got shafted by Dembele. Now Bordeaux might get shafted by Malcolm going to BVB.

vlad

Congratulation! I note that Barca is completely unpretentious in terms of the character of their players They commit a boy who has forced through impossible behavior his farewell. - Great number, Barca.

Well, barca's board, and socios who voted for them destroyed everything what they could so its understandable how people are losing more and more simpathy for this club

Emma

Don't believe that we will get Malcom. I doubt that success is important for Zorc and Watzke. They sell the best people year after year. BVB is now a laughing-pin in Europe. Fuck on CL and Bundesliga. Maby we can open a bank. - We have enough Money now.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I understand that you are very upset right now but we didn't really do anything that is unethical as there is no proof whatsoever that we told Dembele or encouraged him to go on strike. We were desperate to sign him that's why we were relentless with our offers and bids. At the end of the day BVB didn't have to sell him but decided to sell him anyway as they thought he was worth the money so you know.

I think BVB will be fine.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't believe that we will get Malcom. I doubt that success is important for Zorc and Watzke. They sell the best people year after year. BVB is now a laughing-pin in Europe. Fuck on CL and Bundesliga. Maby we can open a bank. - We have enough Money now.

It is a sad reality but this is not new, right? After all year after year BVB sold their some of the best players to clubs such as RM, Bayern, ManU and now us for the first time so this is not new.

Home of Barca Fans