Borussia Dortmund

serghei

ah, so, so...he was an idiot? i don't hink so. Was Neymar an idiot for signing for Barca too?

Well, if he wants to move to Barca and Dortmund is blocking it by asking 150m+ then he made the wrong choice, obviously. He should have, at least, put a clause in his contract that allows him to move to Barca if an offer of X money is on the table. He didn't even do that. Now, Dortmund owns his future pretty much.

You're right, Dortmund can block his transfer if they want to.

Last edited:

Emma

Well, if he wants to move to Barca and Dortmund is blocking it by asking 150m+ then he made the wrong choice, obviously. He should have, at least, put a clause in his contract that allows him to move to Barca if an offer of X money is on the table. He didn't even do that. Now, Dortmund owns his future pretty much.

You're right, Dortmund can block his transfer if they want to.

i think, Barca would do the same, like we did, if Démbéle wants to move from Barca to Dortmund - with a contract without a clause. you know that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
i think, Barca would do the same, like we did, if Démbéle wants to move from Barca to Dortmund - with a contract without a clause. you know that.

No, we sell players that really want to leave.

The problems we face is that the players we want to sell, don't want to leave :arda:

Emma

We are dependent on a player like Dembele - your squad is filled with stars. For you, therefore, Démbéle is not so necessary as for us.

Emma

No, we sell players that really want to leave.

The problems we face is that the players we want to sell, don't want to leave :arda:

Only because your squad is filled with stars. And no one could pay the price you would ask, except PSG or ManU.
We don't have the money to fill our squad with stars. We bought Dembele last year for only 15 million - for 5 years. Certainly not to lose him after a year. How can we assert against Bayern and internationally, if a financial giants take away our guys year after year?

Emma

Sorry Emma, but we are taking this boy from you this summer.

no way. Dream On. I'm sure it was the idea of Barca that Dembele has tipped the training without excuse today. What a bad behavior.
You've turned the boy's head, behind our backs. Ous was so happy with us so far. Waste your money wherever you want, just not in Dortmund.
If Barca continue to work on the boy, although Dortmund has said no, BVB will include the Fifa.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
no way. Dream On. I'm sure it was the idea of Barca that Dembele has tipped the training without excuse today. What a bad behavior.
You've turned the boy's head, behind our backs. Ous was so happy with us so far. Waste your money wherever you want, just not in Dortmund.
If Barca continue to work on the boy, although Dortmund has said no, BVB will include the Fifa.

Why do you think we did it? Could it just be that Ousmane is a little bit immature?

JerseyAddict

As I realy like BVB and equaly dislike Bayern I would like them to keep their star players and kick the shit put of BM.

But one question comes in mind when I see how they firmly hold their ground with Dembele?

Whey they sold Gôtze, Hummels etc etc to Bayern? For the money and for the players wishes.

Now, all of the sudden, they don't want SHITLOAD of money and they don't want to grant players wishes?

I don't buy it for a second.
Real truth is:"BVB managent got GREEDY and want to scrap every € they can get."

They have paid 1 the guy and now tgey want 130-150m? Aint that some shit...

Look at WH... Theirc star player eanted to leave. Did they made such fuss? No they let him go. Because regardles of contracts it is about people management, about warning other ypung players that you will consider their wishes and finaly... Ypu can get 100+ milions. That is shitload of money for a club that had to loan from Bayern f* Munich.

So cut that we want to compete with BM crap because it is obvious that BVB sells players to their rival and now all of a sudden they don't want to sell zo Barca for 100+m profit.

That is a show to getan extra € or 2.

FC433

Exactly. I have always respected BVB, but the way they are trying to absolutely milk us gets on my nerves.

blackrum

The only player they sold to Bayern was Hummels. Götze had a release clause and Lewandowski left on a free after they refused to sell him to Bayern and kept him against his will, opting against the money (and contrary to what was expected he performed well after a few weeks of sulking).

Hummels to Bayern was pretty much a done deal in May, so they had an entire summer to plan without him. That's the major difference. Dembele was key in BVB finishing third and winning the cup last season and he is key in their planning for next season. Had all this started in June or early July they probably would have sold much more easily, but now they'd let go one of their most important players one week befoee the league starts.

Reus won't return before months into the season, Mor just left, Schürle is Schürle and if Pulisic picks up an injury they're pretty much screwed. So should Dembele leave they'd need a great replacement which becomes increasingly difficult the later it gets. That's why they're highballing. Not because they're greedy as such, but because they don't want to sell. So with that sum either they fend off interest or let Barça bleed as compensation for the inconvenience this transfer causes them.

For me, the guilty one here is Neymar. Without his stupid week-long silence we wouldn't be in this position.

Home of Barca Fans