Borussia Dortmund

Devils

this mad transfer of Neymar transforms Barca into a vicious Pittbull which presses BVB without respect.
Dembele has a contract till 2021 with us!

You already know that Dembele is not offered for sale. In Germany the new season begins in 2 weeks. Keep your money and bother other clubs.

But other clubs don't have Dembele.

Meatball

this mad transfer of Neymar transforms Barca into a vicious Pittbull which presses BVB without respect.
Dembele has a contract till 2021 with us!

You already know that Dembele is not offered for sale. In Germany the new season begins in 2 weeks. Keep your money and bother other clubs.

Sorry, I can't help it but this is so funny hahahahahah lol lol lets go all out for Dembele guys lol

xXKonan

Sorry Emma, but we're in a desperate situation.

It's just business.
108.jpg

Emma

BVB-Ad hoc-announcement: Change of Ousman Dembélé to Barcelona incredibly
From red/DPA 10th of August, 2017 - 16:39 o'clock

Ousman Dembélé will also probably carry a BVB tricot furthermore

Borussia Dortmund has called a change of Ousman Dembélé to FC Barcelona „topical incredibly“. :rockon::wub: and rejects offer .

A change of Ousmane Dembélé from Borussia Dortmund to FC Barcelona is not likely „topically predominantly“. BVB informed of this in an ad hoc-announcement. The Club confirmed that there has been a conversation about a possible transfer of the 20 year-old French with the Catalans.

i like it.

GetIn

BVB-Ad hoc-announcement: Change of Ousman Dembélé to Barcelona incredibly
From red/DPA 10th of August, 2017 - 16:39 o'clock

Ousman Dembélé will also probably carry a BVB tricot furthermore

Borussia Dortmund has called a change of Ousman Dembélé to FC Barcelona „topical incredibly“. :rockon::wub: and rejects offer .

A change of Ousmane Dembélé from Borussia Dortmund to FC Barcelona is not likely „topically predominantly“. BVB informed of this in an ad hoc-announcement. The Club confirmed that there has been a conversation about a possible transfer of the 20 year-old French with the Catalans.

i like it.

Okay, now can you translate that to English please?

Emma

OK, please note:

BVB has rejected an offer and plans with Dembele for the future.

Maby with an offer of at least 150 + millions EUR the club would be ready for conversation again, otherwise not.

Finally, we do not want to sell and we must not sell - but you want Dembele absolutely. And this is not our problem.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
OK, please note:

BVB has rejected an offer and plans with Dembele for the future.

Maby with an offer of at least 150 + millions EUR the club would be ready for conversation again, otherwise not.

Finally, we do not want to sell and we must not sell - but you want Dembele absolutely. And this is not our problem.

Sell him to us next year for less then ;)

Emma

right, but we have - and so till 2021. You have to look mabe in Liverpool - but Kloppo is not amused as we are.

Last edited:

Emma

"Sell him to us next year for less then "

why should we? We plans with him.

Please excuse me, but I'm just a bit angry about Barca.
The Club was always my second favorite club, but i feel as impossilbe what happens right now.
In 2 weeks begins the season and Barca brings such a restlessness in our preparation. They talk behind our back with Dembele and this is incredible and absolutely disrespectful.
What shall we do with your money? Money doesn't score goals.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not going to stay at Dortmund until 2021 or 2020.

I can guarantee you that.

His initial plan was to stay at Dortmund for three years. So if he stays now, then perhaps next year or in 2019 for sure.

Emma

"He's not going to stay at Dortmund until 2021 or 2020.

I can guarantee you that.

His initial plan was to stay at Dortmund for three years. So if he stays now, then perhaps next year or in 2019 for sure.
"

That's not true. Not Démbéle decides when he goes, we did. BVB is no sales club. Démbéle has signed a contract without any exit clause!
BVB decides when he changes,. -You complain about the behavior of Neymar, but expect this behavior from Dembele against us.

serghei

Emma is right. Dembele was an idiot for signing for Dortmund. If we can't sign him for a reasonable sum like 120m., we need to move to other targets.

Emma

Emma is right. Dembele was an idiot for signing for Dortmund. If we can't sign him for a reasonable sum like 120m., we need to move to other targets.

ah, so, so...he was an idiot? i don't hink so. Was Neymar an idiot for signing for Barca too?

Home of Barca Fans