Borussia Dortmund

El Flaco

I didn't really followed the feud between Tuchel & Watzke that closely tbh...

But IIRC, the drama took place following after that bomb attack ahead of BVB-Monaco game. Or am I wrong?

khaled_a_d

while he is ok coach and play entertaining football he isn't the best coach and didn't leave such great mark there. If you are gonna against your boss then at least be good enough to warrant that

xXKonan

I didn't really followed the feud between Tuchel & Watzke that closely tbh...

But IIRC, the drama took place following after that bomb attack ahead of BVB-Monaco game. Or am I wrong?
Weren't there also rumors He and Watzke, got into disagreements due to transfers? I think this feud had been going on for quite awhile it seems.

Windhook

I don't think it was a bad season for Tuchel and Dortmund given the fact that every summer one of the club's star players leaves for Bayern Munich. :D Remember the days when Jurgen Klopp was sitting on the bottom of the table with Borussia? Why Watzke didn't sack him then? Obviously this sacking is not performance related, more probable is a disagreement between Tuchel and Watzke, also there was a falling out between Tuchel and the chief scout Sven Mislintat.

El Flaco

Official: The former Ajax coach Peter Bosz will be in charge for BVB next season

[tw]872045856169635841[/tw]

Emma

Ous Dembele

this mad transfer of Neymar transforms Barca into a vicious Pittbull which presses BVB without respect.
Dembele has a contract till 2021 with us!

You already know that Dembele is not offered for sale. In Germany the new season begins in 2 weeks. Keep your money and bother other clubs.

Home of Barca Fans