Borussia Dortmund

El Gato

Villarato!
then Dortmund fans should probably move to Poland - in Germany were only 2 CL matches (BVB vs. Ajax and Real vs. BVB) shown on public television.

Haha, literally, every CL TV slot when Borussia plays, their match is shown on TVP. Only because of Lewandowski, Kuba and Piszczek. I mean it's cool, I love the fact that my nationals are doing so well with their team and that their country can show their matches on the big stage, but they'd never be bigger than Madrid v United. If I was to guess the percentage of fans who'd choose between one and the other, I think about 90% would watch RM vs United.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I agree with Wolfe in that most would prefer to watch the RM vs MU game. But that doesn't mean the quality of football will be any better. Dortmund Shaktar is going to be a scorcher for sure. Fast paced attacking football at the highest level...sounds like my kind of game lol.
Honestly? I'll have one on tv and one streaming so :lol:...

mixer

I tell you why mixer is butthurt. It's because in Poland (language of the clip) Borussia is hated for being oversupported by the mainstream TV media. Every single Champions League TV slot on the mainstream channels is occupied by Borussia despite any big caliber matches. Lately, Borussia vs Shakhtar was picked over Real Madrid vs United to be shown on television. People even made a GIF:
jose-mourinho-reakcja-na-mecz-bvb-w-tvp-gif

"w TVP" = "on TVP", TVP being the channel.

And frankly, I fully agree despite Borussia actually playing well.
Yeah.. You do not imagine how annoying is this. Dortmund is dominating Polish TV because of what? Because there are playing three representatives of Poland (Piszczek, Lewandowski, Blaszczykowski)?

At least they are streaming Barca-Milan :pep:

Emma

Haha, literally, every CL TV slot when Borussia plays, their match is shown on TVP. Only because of Lewandowski, Kuba and Piszczek. I mean it's cool, I love the fact that my nationals are doing so well with their team and that their country can show their matches on the big stage, but they'd never be bigger than Madrid v United. If I was to guess the percentage of fans who'd choose between one and the other, I think about 90% would watch RM vs United.

Sure Real Madrid and Manchester United are the better known clubs - but they also play the better football? If I'm
reading through some posts, we might assume, Dortmund was a small third-rate pubs club, really. Dortmund won the 1997 CL is a German Double winner and they have played so far in the CL next Donetsk the most attractive football . Moreover, there is certainly also in Poland the opportunity to watch over the Internet, the CL games.

Emma

because there are actually people who want to see not only play Real, Barca and Man Utd. Dortmund currently playing alongside Barca and Donetsk most attractive football - and even without money machine from the desert :tumbleweed:

ShandyFFM

because there are actually people who want to see not only play Real, Barca and Man Utd. Dortmund currently playing alongside Barca and Donetsk most attractive football - and even without money machine from the desert :tumbleweed:

that right... dortmund has been superb impressive with their transfers but first of all with their youthsystem... so many talented players like götze,reus,größkreutz,leitner,sahin they are my 3 favourite team when it comes to beautiful football. first barca scond eintracht frankfurt

Barca8

Dortmund is a phenomenal team. They're emergence the last few years has made the Bundesliga even more exciting.
But the one thing I'd love to hear about Dortmund is that FC Barcelona & Dortmund have agreed on a fee for the transfer of Mats Hummels and Marco Reus :p

A guy can dream

loozy

I slept past the game T_T. Glad they moved into second! Saw the highlights though. KUBA :wub:!!!

They're 3rd again after Leverkusen drew against Freiburg. But next week it is going to be Leverkusen v Dortmund; in the first leg of the season, Leverkusen was slaughtered by a Dortmund side that had not hit stride yet, going to be interesting how they'll be faring this time now that both teams have stabilized.

Home of Barca Fans