Borussia Dortmund

ccesc

Ja, the atmosphere in the signal Iduna park is stunning - no comparison to the Allianz Arena in Munich.
A trip to Dortmund, I can only suggest you. Where you came frome?

Westfalenstadion!

PS: Borussia Dortmund announced a press conference today at 18:00. Maybe Sahin is coming back!?

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
WOW!!!! What a good day for Dortmund supporters lol. Hopefully they can return Sahin to his former glory. And Schmelzer :wub:! Guy is so underrated. Really great player.

mixer

I don't understand all of the excitement about Borussia. It's really annoying. They're not that good as they seem really.

There's even a parody of a film about Borussia.
0:10 - I am a complete lunatic, I am 100% lunatic, everywhere I look I see Borussia, I go by the street - Borussia, I enter the store - Borussia, I play billiards - Borussia, I am crazy for sure, Borussia, Borussia, Borussia, Borussia, Borussia, I open the door - Borussia.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I don't understand all of the excitement about Borussia. It's really annoying. They're not that good as they seem really.

There's even a parody of a film about Borussia.
0:10 - I am a complete lunatic, I am 100% lunatic, everywhere I look I see Borussia, I go by the street - Borussia, I enter the store - Borussia, I play billiards - Borussia, I am crazy for sure, Borussia, Borussia, Borussia, Borussia, Borussia, I open the door - Borussia.
smallMain_58_1339.png

Der Kaiser

:lol: are you serious? the team that just won a group of real madrid and manchester city, playing beautiful and exciting football while having half of their budget?

El Gato

Villarato!
I tell you why mixer is butthurt. It's because in Poland (language of the clip) Borussia is hated for being oversupported by the mainstream TV media. Every single Champions League TV slot on the mainstream channels is occupied by Borussia despite any big caliber matches. Lately, Borussia vs Shakhtar was picked over Real Madrid vs United to be shown on television. People even made a GIF:
jose-mourinho-reakcja-na-mecz-bvb-w-tvp-gif

"w TVP" = "on TVP", TVP being the channel.

And frankly, I fully agree despite Borussia actually playing well.

Pepe Silvia

borussia deserves the credit they are being given. absolutely. 100%. with their resources, they have created something fun and not only good but potentially great. they are magnetic in attracting quality and people want to play for them the same way people want to play for the giant clubs out there. it's really nice to see them getting this attention. i love watching their games, hope they keep it up and continue the trend in germany.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nice to see the attention, but come on, which match would you rather watch? Borussia v Shakhtar or Madrid v United?

Emma

then Dortmund fans should probably move to Poland - in Germany were only 2 CL matches (BVB vs. Ajax and Real vs. BVB) shown on public television.

Home of Barca Fans