Borussia Dortmund

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Relegation seems reality. It almost feels comical. From CL final to relegation in 2 years. Wow!!!

Maybe we can secure some lucrative predeals in the summer when the mass exodus happens. :tito:

BVB will gladly take the players on loan for half a season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
For the first time in a long time I was hearing fans whistling after a loss at the Singal-Iduna Park, the fans have had it

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
For the first time in a long time I was hearing fans whistling after a loss at the Singal-Iduna Park, the fans have had it

Klopp is done.

As much as I like BVB, we should join the vultures and target Hummels/Gundogan on predeals this summer. BVB can keep them until January. If they get relegated, I'm sure they'd find it useful to keep some of their stars for at least half the season.

Jägermeister

Klopp is done.

As much as I like BVB, we should join the vultures and target Hummels/Gundogan on predeals this summer. BVB can keep them until January. If they get relegated, I'm sure they'd find it useful to keep some of their stars for at least half the season.

As if Gündogan or Hummels would accept to play in 2.Bundesliga.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
As if Gündogan or Hummels would accept to play in 2.Bundesliga.

Some players opted to stay with Juventus when they were relegated for Calciopoli.

Hummels, as their captain, could very well stay on to help the team attain promotion.

As I said, it's something that is worth pursuing. We can't just let the other teams of the world scavenge from BVB; we gotta join in. :mou:

Jägermeister

Hummel has said several times he would not leave.

And I have not been impressed by Gundogan since he came back.

If Gündogan wanted to leave there would probably still be more than enough options for him.

I didn´t know that he said that. But when he did he probably didn´t believe that this could actually happen... It would be a great gesture if he´d stay, but honestly I doubt it.

Home of Barca Fans