Borussia Dortmund

L

linetty

They don't have many players that other clubs would wish they had them but I think Reus will be going with the 25M release clause of his almost certainly. Going for Gundogan is a gamble though. Hummels is loyal but Man Utd can offer him much better wages so he will probably go too.

zanela

So who do we think is moving on from BVB in the summer then? Will it be a mass exodus? Or will some players stay loyal if they happpen to get relegated similar to buffon, nedved etc at Juve ?

Personally i think Hummels is nailed on to join United in the summer and Reus to Real seems to be happening.

Hummels didn't leave before when he had better offers, why would he leave now that he's leading the team? To do so in his capacity would reflect poorly on his person, but also precipitate an exodus that could potentially wreck his football home. Why would he want to do that?

BenRobbins

Hummels didn't leave before when he had better offers, why would he leave now that he's leading the team? To do so in his capacity would reflect poorly on his person, but also precipitate an exodus that could potentially wreck his football home. Why would he want to do that?

So if dortmund get relegated you reckon he will stay put? Playing in the 2nd Division means there is no way he will be first choice for the national team and he won't be playing in europe. He could go abroad and earn a huge wage, play for germany and possibly in the Champs league.

He may have had better offers before but he wasn't going to leave in the same years as either gotze or lewa and they were actually good then, they are now the worst team in the Bundesliga as it stands, he will leave if it doesn't improve i can guarantee that.

zanela

So if dortmund get relegated you reckon he will stay put? Playing in the 2nd Division means there is no way he will be first choice for the national team and he won't be playing in europe. He could go abroad and earn a huge wage, play for germany and possibly in the Champs league.

He may have had better offers before but he wasn't going to leave in the same years as either gotze or lewa and they were actually good then, they are now the worst team in the Bundesliga as it stands, he will leave if it doesn't improve i can guarantee that.

He didn't leave in the same years as either Bieber/lewa, but you expect him to leave when he's assumed greater responsibilities, and there is strong possibility of more players leaving. So you're basically tell me, the captain's gonna effectively lead the mass departures? I very much doubt. As for his NT position, I don't know how the coach would take to his situation, but if he continues to perform well, I reckon his loyalty will be rewarded. A quality deemed passé in the present context, but still relevant nonetheless to men of character. Ofc, It could well be proven in time that I erred in my judgement with this one, but on the basis of the evidence there is, both my heart and head says he stays.

Fow now ManU would be better served to cut the incessant overtures wrt BVB Captain, and look more into securing the long-term future of your beloved David de flea. Half your fan-base will most likely commit suicide, if that were to happen. :wave:

BenRobbins

He didn't leave in the same years as either Bieber/lewa, but you expect him to leave when he's assumed greater responsibilities, and there is strong possibility of more players leaving. So you're basically tell me, the captain's gonna effectively lead the mass departures? I very much doubt. As for his NT position, I don't know how the coach would take to his situation, but if he continues to perform well, I reckon his loyalty will be rewarded. A quality deemed passé in the present context, but still relevant nonetheless to men of character. Ofc, It could well be proven in time that I erred in my judgement with this one, but on the basis of the evidence there is, both my heart and head says he stays.

Fow now ManU would be better served to cut the incessant overtures wrt BVB Captain, and look more into securing the long-term future of your beloved David de flea. Half your fan-base will most likely commit suicide, if that were to happen. :wave:

Better players have left United than De Gea and we have survived so i am not to worried as i have already made peace with fact he is probably off to Madrid. Just hope we make a move for Lloris if we receive enough money from Real.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Sacking Klopp could be an option for Dortmund to seriously think about now. It seems that his ideas have hit a roadblock and he can't improve the team's overall display and attitude. Can't even beat a 10 man Augsburg at home.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Who would've expected Dortmund to be bottom of the league in February at the start of the season? Klopp can't last much longer, or they will go down for sure. Tuchel would be perfect for them.

Home of Barca Fans