Borussia Dortmund

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Agreed, that is pure evil.

I for one do not see the possibility of BVB getting relegated at all. Moreover, I think BVB will end up in the top four by the end of the season. There is only a difference of 12 points between BVB and the 4th place (Gladbach/Schalke/Augsburg) right now. Very doable.

But Augsburg got the very best Danish player who will have ever lived now: Emil Heuberg! :p

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Don't watch much/any Bundesliga so I never really see them play but whats gone so wrong for them then?

Is it players, tactics, motivation or something else.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Don't watch much/any Bundesliga so I never really see them play but whats gone so wrong for them then?

If I could answer that, BVB would probably pay me a lot of money. :)
To give you a unreliable answer anyhow: Probably all of that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I agree with Ryu, it is a combination of everything. Injuries, Klopp stubbornly clinging onto his age-old tactics of playing fast-paced attack regardless, without slowing down to build up possession, without adequate support in the midfield and a miserable, together with an error-prone defense and attack line that failed to convert, here you go.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
With today's draw against Leverkusen, BVB is officially the bottom of the table, sitting in the 18th place with 16 points after 18 rounds.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Their percentage of successful passes was just 44 %. Just wow. They seem to have sorted out their defence though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Their percentage of successful passes was just 44 %. Just wow. They seem to have sorted out their defence though.

Better (Hummels had a wonderful game-saving header), but I attribute it more to Leverkusen's inability to slow down, organize and convert. Like I said, neither cared to slow down a bit to build up something more meaningful, it was more like, dashing to attack-> lost the ball-> recovered the ball-> dashed to attack again.

BenRobbins

So who do we think is moving on from BVB in the summer then? Will it be a mass exodus? Or will some players stay loyal if they happpen to get relegated similar to buffon, nedved etc at Juve ?

Personally i think Hummels is nailed on to join United in the summer and Reus to Real seems to be happening.

NeyMesSis

Is no one calling for Klopp to be sacked?

no never!!

and I dont see many players moving away from dortmund..

Hummels is 99% going to stay, he said this many times

the only one who are evt. leaving are Gündogan or Reus, but I also dont think they'll leave

Home of Barca Fans