Biggest Barcelona youth Disappointment

Ticoaj

I think were gonna make it
What youth player In your Opinion was the Disappointing youth player

Like A player when he was 16 was supposed to be the next big thing and by 21 He was nothing like that and should be released

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Ivan De La Pena.

???????????????????????

De La Pena is/was class.

Gerard Lopez has to be up on the list, I also had high hopes for Sergio 'Pineapple Head' Garcia. Giovani ruined himself, and Assulin was just missing that little bit of pace/strength to cut it.

Bojan_rnr

???????????????????????

De La Pena is/was class.

Gerard Lopez has to be up on the list, I also had high hopes for Sergio 'Pineapple Head' Garcia. Giovani ruined himself, and Assulin was just missing that little bit of pace/strength to cut it.

Yeah but he didn't make it here... He was supposed to be what Xavi is today. Everyone says he was the best player of his generation, but bad luck/injures and one of the worst time to be a Barca player didn't ease his job.

sukhy

Bojan...............Nah in all seriousness Giovani dos Santos promised a lot and didn't deliver at all

jamrock

Can't Be Gio, he plays excellently for mexico and just needs the right club in Europe for him to show what he can really do.
Gai is 18 and still developing, so i can't say its him.

merida i would say is a big disappointment on so many level, so i could give him my vote

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
De La Pena had the hype around him that is yet to be repeated. Forget Messi, Xavi, Iniesta or whoever emerged after him. Little Buda was a demi-god back then .But at least he achieved something in his career so I'd still say Dos Santos. Practically everyone thought the Mexican would be the next Ronaldinho.

Home of Barca Fans