Page 117 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1947

Thread: Ronald Koemmander

  1. #1741
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    6,262
    Give me Barca DNA or give me death.































    Oh wait, they mean the same in 2020.


  2. #1742
    Villarato!
    Wolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Can we just get on with it and get Xavi in already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Looks like he's going to be protecting FDJ as much as Zidane does Benzema
    I could just start be requoting this every week. Seems to fit the bill whatever the circumstance.
    People are boring.

  3. #1743
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    I could just start be requoting this every week. Seems to fit the bill whatever the circumstance.
    Even Koeman is tired of De Jong performance.

  4. #1744
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,923
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    Koeman: "Griezmann? I've said many times that we have a lot of quality up front and the players can play in more than one position. Today we put Griezmann at 9, it's important to be able to make those changes."
    Isn't this the same guy who said he would put the players in their natural position?

  5. #1745
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx View Post
    Isn't this the same guy who said he would put the players in their natural position?
    His natural position is something similiar to Messi. Can not co exist.

  6. #1746
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,620
    This season will be chaotic as fuck. Just look at the other big teams (Liverppol, Munich, both Madrids). We had one genuinely terrible game right now (vs Sevilla) and one mediocre, close game last night. Have some patience.

    And how the fuck would a "top" coach - like Klopp for example - fix our issues right now? Carve a topclass centre forward out of his ribs? With the squad we have Koemans approach makes a lot of sense, but we will look sterile if things dont click. This will be the story of our season. But its a squad problem. Depay would have been a good start - hopefully in january.

  7. #1747
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    This season will be chaotic as fuck. Just look at the other big teams (Liverppol, Munich, both Madrids). We had one genuinely terrible game right now (vs Sevilla) and one mediocre, close game last night. Have some patience.

    And how the fuck would a "top" coach - like Klopp for example - fix our issues right now? Carve a topclass centre forward out of his ribs? With the squad we have Koemans approach makes a lot of sense, but we will look sterile if things dont click. This will be the story of our season. But its a squad problem. Depay would have been a good start - hopefully in january.
    Add City to the List. Im note sure it's Corona or Lower teams starting to catch up because Players difference isn't that big anymore since amazing youth development

  8. #1748
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    5,981
    I literally called him out, I was the first one here to say fucking bullshit he'll play in his natural position while Coutinho and Messi are here. It's literally impossible and for people to stop believing coach's feel good bullshit.

    Same as Setien's I can also promise one thing beautiful football. It's just there to get the fans on people's side.

    No coach can fix this shambolic recruitment. Sorry but Greaseman missing sitter after sitter.

    And sorry but Koeman and Setien aren't better coaches than EV.

    EV if you look at behind the scenes stuff is tactically out of the best managers out there period.

    Real Madrid fans wwre genuinely happy when we replaced Valverde with Setien because they admitted Valverde tactically outclassed Zidane even when he had prime CR7.

  9. #1749
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,710
    For me personally, I think we should change our formation from the false nine 4-2-3-1 to a 4-3-1-2

    -We don't really have any reliable wingers.
    -We have no real 9.
    -Whether we like it or not, Messi is going to play 95% this season and will always drop deep.

    For me, this is our best lineup in this formation with our current squad.

    MATS---Dest, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---Bob, Busquets, DJ---Messi---Griezmann, Fati

    Dest and Alba will provide the width while Bob and DJ can cover the space that the fullback leave behind.

    I know that Coutinho, our player of the year so far, is not in this lineup, but in this formation, all the players will feel more comfortable imo.

  10. #1750
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    24,313
    We're fucked either way. We're like when you do a clean-up in a massively filthy room and before it gets a bit more ordered, there's things everywhere and it looks even worse than before you decided to clean it. But it will get better with time.

    What we need to do is continue to clear the veterans on mega-wages and start to raise the funds to rebuild this team properly.
    Last edited by serghei; 18th October 2020 at 05:25 PM.

  11. #1751
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,289
    We will be fine as long as we ignore this dude's pleads to hire his Dutch compatriots.

  12. #1752
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    17,406
    I know interviewers ask him about the likes of Depay.

    But it does get annoying after awhile that he seems so obsessed with the idea that Depay would somehow solve our attacking issues. We need a striker no doubt but placing your bets on Depay being that answer, yeah I don't think that is a good idea.

  13. #1753
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    I know interviewers ask him about the likes of Depay.

    But it does get annoying after awhile that he seems so obsessed with the idea that Depay would somehow solve our attacking issues. We need a striker no doubt but placing your bets on Depay being that answer, yeah I don't think that is a good idea.
    Depay is a good first step. Decent LW option as well. Just imagine replacing Messi, Dembele and (potentially) Griezmann next year. We need good budget options. Especially considering our other weak spots.

  14. #1754
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    24,313
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    I know interviewers ask him about the likes of Depay.

    But it does get annoying after awhile that he seems so obsessed with the idea that Depay would somehow solve our attacking issues. We need a striker no doubt but placing your bets on Depay being that answer, yeah I don't think that is a good idea.
    I'm updating my opinions about him and it's not good. And not just because of that, but he seems simple minded. Sure, he has leadership, but he could be leading us nowhere. The recent signs are not good at all.

  15. #1755
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,620
    When did everyone become so fickle and impatient?

Tags for this Thread