Page 154 of 212 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3178

Thread: Ronald Koemmander

I feel like today's lineup is the best lineup with this current squad in Koeman's 4-2-3-1

Without Dembouz and Ansu??
    No way...
    Xavi's Cups

Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    Without Dembouz and Ansu??
    No way...
    Oh, I meant like right now with Ansu injured.

But later on with Ansu replacing Coutinho when Ansu's 100% recovered for me.

Dembele is inconsistent, either play him on the RW against a team with a high line or as a sub.

You're welcome
    Makes everyone play better. Great coach!

If nothing else he has at least shown us that we potentially have two young CB, who could at the very least be our 3rd & 4th choice if not more.

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    If nothing else he has at least shown us that we potentially have two young CB, who could at the very least be our 3rd & 4th choice if not more.
    There are also Mingo and Comas of Barca B. Don't know about Comas but Mingo's profile would be valuable as he is a left-footed CB.

Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post
    I feel like today's lineup is the best lineup with this current squad in Koeman's 4-2-3-1
    I think it works in games against bad teams like yesterday, since both Alba and Dest could bomb forward offering the necessary width which created space for 3 No. 10s with Braithwaite making smart runs keeping CBs busy.
    However, I don't think this will be a good line-up in CL knockout games since fullbacks will have to deal with much more pressure and therefore can't bomb forward all the time. This will make it much easier for opposition to keep those 3 10s under control.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
    If we are going to discuss anfield, we should remember that he started with the lineup of the first leg's first half in anfield. That lineup got heavily outplayed until the subs came on.
    And he did it again. It's not about him being a coward. It's about him being stubborn, just like koeman.
    It's about him being dumb AND a coward. He stuck to the same washed up veterans regardless how they played in all crucial matches, because he thought it was safer option. Of course there was never anything safe about it and this is where him being dumb comes in. Koeman is stubborn, but he at least experiments to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnidrologist View Post
    It's about him being dumb AND a coward. He stuck to the same washed up veterans regardless how they played in all crucial matches, because he thought it was safer option. Of course there was never anything safe about it and this is where him being dumb comes in. Koeman is stubborn, but he at least experiments to some degree.
    I won't argue in favour of EV. That being said, he did bring Fati into the scene, so someone could say he did experiment a little bit. Ofcourse injuries helped there a bit.
    Other than that he was even more stubborn than Koeman is.
    Only player RK is so negativity biased against is Puig.
    EV had many black sheep in his books.

Cm'oon
    You are not going to give credit for Fati to Ernie..
    He had no other solution, like when Koeman played Miniqueza against Kiev. Of course when the whole world show how good he is, he did not have any excuse for not counting on him a little bit even as a sub.
    He was NOT willing at all to experiment even a little bit or trust youngsters even a little bit...
    Xavi's Cups

You're welcome
    Thanks coach for another enjoyable match this season.

At least he doesn't choke in away games

Good game from him tonight.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

I feel like his in-game management has been great the last few games. Making changes at better times than the chaotic mess of his first few games and the right subs too. Props to him.

Quote Originally Posted by fergus90 View Post
    I feel like his in-game management has been great the last few games. Making changes at better times than the chaotic mess of his first few games and the right subs too. Props to him.
    Doesn't have the pressure to change things, really. Most of the changes were about giving youngsters chances.

We never really improved after the subs he made, which is fine, as he was bringing worse players on most of the time.