Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212
Results 3,166 to 3,178 of 3178

Thread: Ronald Koemmander

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Last 9 games in La Liga 7 wins and 2 draws. Solid.
    Maybe we can win the Solid Trophy that Spurs have been winning all these years.

You're welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    lol

4/10 so far, frankly i think hes clueless
    peptastic

So far he isn?t much better than Setien for me. I would even argue that setien utilized the entire squad better than him. Konrad and Puig really deserve more minutes. Pedri, Griezmann, and even Braithwaite are probably dead tired
    Se Queda

At least with him (and Schreuder) I regained my confidence that we can be the better side away from home. The last two managers have been terrible in this regard. Also our style is more entertaining than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Zehahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Richard.H View Post
    So far he isn?t much better than Setien for me. I would even argue that setien utilized the entire squad better than him. Konrad and Puig really deserve more minutes. Pedri, Griezmann, and even Braithwaite are probably dead tired
    Way better than Setien and Shitverde. His honesty is refreshing. None of that Shitverde bs in his press conferences.
    I like the fact that he speaks his mind. His in game management and subscan improve and I'm sure they will.

The development of FDJ alone is already a success if you compare him to last season's FDJ. All in all Koeman is doing a decent job given the circumstances. It is a transition year but seems like you don't have time for failure at this club and many fans expect prime Barca performances. Koeman is doing an important job for the years ahead and I'm sure the team will benefit from it, be it under Koeman or someone else.

Don't really want to compare him to previous managers as times and team have changed but looks like team is in a better shape on a physical level than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Half the season is gone. How do we rate Koeman?
    To be honest his result in Laliga this season is worse than i thought. Even this is transition part, i thought we can still compete. Only thing that make it not worse is Real Madrid also struggle.

6/10.

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Exactly. A must win, decisive, game.
    A bench squad can not even win against 3rd division team until Dembele, Pedri and Busquest come. Tell you a lot about this team quality.

Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    A bench squad can not even win against 3rd division team until Dembele, Pedri and Busquest come. Tell you a lot about this team quality.
    Not unusual to struggle in those games.
    In 2011, with Valdes, Puyol, Xavi, Cesc, Iniesta and Villa as starters we beat Hospitalet 0-1.

In our treble season under Pep, we went to Benidorm with Pique, Alves, Toure, Busi, Hleb and Abidal playing and scraped a 1-0 win. We then played them at home with Eto'o, Messi, Puyol, Keita, Pedro and Alves playing and scored the winning goal with three minutes to go to only win 1-0 again.

Sometimes these lower division sides are tough to break down and impose your normal game against.

To be honest his result in Laliga this season is worse than i thought. Even this is transition part, i thought we can still compete. Only thing that make it not worse is Real Madrid also struggle.

6/10.
    Barca is competing with Madrid. Atletico is overperforming. Atletico Madrid have dropped a grand total of 7 points in 18 games so far. On pace for 100...

Start of the season was bad, but who could blame Koeman with all the mess going on in and around the club (depressed Messi, vote of no confidence against president, negotiations with players to reduce/postpone their salary payments, dirty Suarez exit, Ansu injury).