Ronald Koeman

JamDav1982

Dont mind him or what he is trying to do.

There is next to no coach that could come into this squad and make the changes needed and be a consistently top side.

Barca are trying to make changes in 6 months that should have been done over years.

Cant blame Koeman for this.

Raketa10

Unfortunately that running & pressing football was gone after only a couple of games. What is left now is totally chaotic football without any idea or tactical discipline. He literally has no clue what to do.

In his defense he was unlucky in the last few games but luck has to be provoked. He also needs to stop with that 4-2-4 bullshit in the last minutes of the game. He will be gone in summer for sure.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Unfortunately that running & pressing football was gone after only few games. What is left now is totally chaotic football without any idea or tactical discipline. He literally has no clue what to do.

In his defense he was unlucky in few games but luck has to be provoked. He also needs to stop with that 4-2-4 bullshit in last minutes of the game.

I find it interesting that this was the case with Setien too. First few games you had everyone pressing, running to spaces, and looking like they cared. What happens after those first few honeymoon matches? Players get tired? Seniors tell the coaching staff, "Hey boss go easy on us, we dont want to get injured"? It's the same shit every season. Even under EV we started seasons well and playing with fluidity.

JohnN

Why so t we just go back to 4-3-3 and try to play some football again? This shit isn't working.
Our defense got worse, we play Messi as a no.9 we have no runners. This is so uninspired.

mc_lovin

Unfortunately that running & pressing football was gone after only few games. What is left now is totally chaotic football without any idea or tactical discipline. He literally has no clue what to do.

In his defense he was unlucky in few games but luck has to be provoked. He also needs to stop with that 4-2-4 bullshit in last minutes of the game.

I mean we started the season with:
0/2 strikers.
3/4 CBs.

I dont think any coach could work magic here. The squad is a mess. I would love to see Klopp without a focal point in attack :S

Raketa10

0/2 strikers.
3/4 CBs.

I dont think any coach could work magic here. The squad is a mess.

I agree but the problem is that our players stopped trying. And that is something I can't understand.

On the other side, Koeman requested Wijnaldum, Depay and Garcia and got none of them. With those 3 we would at least have a more competitive team.

Last edited:

fergus90

0/2 strikers.
3/4 CBs.

I dont think any coach could work magic here. The squad is a mess. I would love to see Klopp without a focal point in attack :S

It’s not about working magic though, he can do much better. The midfield is getting bypassed a lot, his substitutions are often too late and we end up in a chaotic mess.

He arrived in a difficult environment but he needs to fix up also. It’s not like it’s the first club he’s been at where he’s making questionable decisions either.

kattanib

I honestly think our best bet for the short run is to rebuild the formation and playing style around Griezman for now

Altomonte

Atletico Madrid is a good team, probably best in Spain right now. Look at their recent record, compared to ours.
The loss today was unfortunate, due to the terrible mistake by MAtS.
He should have played Messi in second half only, Messi was too tired and jet lagged for 90 min against the best La Liga defense.
Anyway, a draw would have been a fair result.

vegitot

I agree but the problem is that our players stopped trying. And that is something I can't understand.

On the other side, Koeman requested Wijnaldum, Depay and Garcia and got none of them. With those 3 we would at least have a more competitive team.

Wijnaldum and Depay got thrashed by Barca fans on internet tho.

Home of Barca Fans