Ronald Koeman

ini4ever

Imagine how many chances you'd create with two proper real wingers let alone one. Although, I highly expect our two weakness points will be fullbacks + Busi. He can't really do anything regarding fullbacks but Busi situation is on him, Let's see how it goes on over next few weeks.

serghei

Next is an away game where we nearly always drop points, if we deliver a great game as well then we can talk.

Horatio

You're welcome
Great start, glad he dropped the loafers without socks look too. But lets not get too excited after game 1.

I don?t care about the score. It?s that we actually passed the ball around quickly and played with pace and no endless backpassing.

xXKonan

Good positives but a couple of negatives come down to personnel.

Not going to bitch about Roberto much, as he's our only RB and it's going to take some time to ease Dest in as he's young.

It's early but the two biggest problems in the lineup are Griezmann and Busi. Griezmann, brings the work rate but man he looks lost out there with Coutinho as a #10 and Messi being Messi, I just don't think he fits what we need. Busi on the other hand, I hope he's only a starter due to Pjanic just coming back after recovering from the Covid and not having much time to gell with the team.

If Busi still ends up being a starter despite his terrible performances, then fuck that. He's clearly the biggest weak link in the team right now.

JohnN

Good positives but a couple of negatives come down to personnel.

Not going to bitch about Roberto much, as he's our only RB and it's going to take some time to ease Dest in as he's young.

It's early but the two biggest problems in the lineup are Griezmann and Busi. Griezmann, brings the work rate but man he looks lost out there with Coutinho as a #10 and Messi being Messi, I just don't think he fits what we need. Busi on the other hand, I hope he's only a starter due to Pjanic just coming back after recovering from the Covid and not having much time to gell with the team.

If Busi still ends up being a starter despite his terrible performances, then fuck that. He's clearly the biggest weak link in the team right now.

This is the case most probably. Pjanic looked much better than Busquets, so there is not much point in him being a sub. There are so many games, both will get to start.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This is the case most probably. Pjanic looked much better than Busquets, so there is not much point in him being a sub. There are so many games, both will get to start.

Of course there will be rotation. But if Busi is the one who starts in CL knock-outs, we're doomed.

jairzinho

Koeman has ordered the squad to train all week long. There's not a single day of rest, unlike under previous managers Valverde and Setien. [as]

JPM85

They will get rest after Sevilla, International duties, no reason for any rest day until Sunday.
Sure they will have lighter training today and Friday.

Messigician

Koeman has ordered the squad to train all week long. There's not a single day of rest, unlike under previous managers Valverde and Seti?n. [as]

Burn out fc

Home of Barca Fans