Ronald Koeman

FCBfan22

Very excited for our upcoming match. Cannot wait!

Hopefully we do not see Griezmann, Messi, and Coutinho play together very often. One of them should be on the bench.

This. 2 of them should play together with Messi ST and either Griezmann/Coutinho CAM with 2 real wingers.

Kul_z

So, our lineup would be
Roberto pique lenglet alba
De jong pjanic
Messi coutinho fati
Griez

We are fucked

Messi983

Yeah, I think at start of the season it will be important to get results. We have a pretty tough schedule to start with so won't be easy. Don't really care too much about how we'll play for now until we're still trying to establish a new system which with almost no preseason could take a few months, we just need to start well results wise to build a momentum and confidence in the team. I'd be happy with 10-12 points from the first 5 games as long as we don't lose El Clasico.

JohnN

Busi should not be considered a starter in this squad. He was never fit for a double pivot. Moreover he is a freaking turtle nowadays.
I don't know what Pjanic can bring, but I would much rather se Puig there alongside FDJ (who has been arguably way worse tha Puig but for some reason is considered an undisputed starter).

On another note, we should keep Griezman on the Bench and sell in January.

mc_lovin

Busi should not be considered a starter in this squad. He was never fit for a double pivot. Moreover he is a freaking turtle nowadays.
I don't know what Pjanic can bring, but I would much rather se Puig there alongside FDJ (who has been arguably way worse tha Puig but for some reason is considered an undisputed starter).

On another note, we should keep Griezman on the Bench and sell in January.

Our options are rather bleak for the double pivot on paper. Frenkie-Busquets/Pjanic/Puig all look soft. Hopefully the system as a whole balances our midfield (2 wingers+Messi+Griezmann). If we had a true #9 I would be all for Puig-Frenkie-Pjanic.

BBZ8800

He better win on first day or he could quickly lose dressing Room

We were shit for the last 12 Months, changing two coaches, winning zero trophies and hammered 8:2 by Bayern.

And a new coach will lose a dressing room if he doesn't win the first match, lol?

We could lose 10:2 and he wouldn't lose anyone.

We are not entitled for wins, sextuples and sexy football anymore.
Rocky season and so-so football are our reality now.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We were shit for the last 12 Months, changing two coaches, winning zero trophies and hammered 8:2 by Bayern.

And a new coach will lose a dressing room if he doesn't win the first match, lol?

We could lose 10:2 and he wouldn't lose anyone.

We are not entitled for wins, sextuples and sexy football anymore.
Rocky season and so-so football are our reality now.

You are boring.

FinBarcelonafan

Koeman stepped on a landmine taking this job. Now he needs to figure out how not to explode it.. Impossible

Dead man walking

I feel sorry for him. I don't see how this will end well.

Messigician

📰 ? Riqui Puig does not have a first team number, and will continue being registred at Bar?a B. [@albert_roge]

Wow it's done while Alena got number 6.

Koeman hates Puig

FCBfan22

The strongest lineup we can field at the moment in a 4-2-3-1 is IMO:

---------------------Neto-------------------
Roberto-----Pique-------Lenglet------Alba
-----------Pjanić------------FDJ------------
Dembele/Trincao--Cou/Griez----------Fati
---------------------Messi------------------

-No Coutinho on LW. PLEASE.
-Only one of Coutinho and Griezmann should be on the field, unless Messi is not playing. Depends on what we needand on form. Neither should be wingers.
-REAL WINGERS please
-Messi at ST

But that has some serious issues:
-Get a real RB ASAP. No to Bob again.
-Give some quality minutes to Araujo, use Pique sparingly.

Home of Barca Fans