Ronald Koeman

Laplacian

Decent LW option, even though the last time he consistently played there was back in United.

Something something Griezmann can do a job as a winger because he played there in Sociedad!

How about signing a player who currently and consistently plays on the wing? Is that too hard? or we still haven't had enough of the whole let's buy players to convert them experiments?

It's failed so many times in the recent years and you still want to try it out, it's borderline insanity. No Depay is not a good buy, we don't need ANOTHER second striker in the team. 3 is enough.

Birdy

And how the fuck would a "top" coach - like Klopp for example - fix our issues right now? Carve a topclass centre forward out of his ribs?

I ll tell you how Klopp would fix the issues.
First of all, he would not take shit from anyone.
Secondly, he would not include in the squad any player not having trained properly.
Then, he would bench Messi if he is walking on the pitch.

Oops, we have found a bug already.
No coach is allowed to bench Messi at Barca.
Then, you have your answer. Klopp would have never agreed to coach any squad without absolute power and authority on all decisions that are taken by the coach.

khaled_a_d

I know interviewers ask him about the likes of Depay.

But it does get annoying after awhile that he seems so obsessed with the idea that Depay would somehow solve our attacking issues. We need a striker no doubt but placing your bets on Depay being that answer, yeah I don't think that is a good idea.

Agree with this, I think it is unhealthy and disrespectful to talk openly about him this way.

George_Costanza

I'm updating my opinions about him and it's not good. And not just because of that, but he seems simple minded. Sure, he has leadership, but he could be leading us nowhere. The recent signs are not good at all.

Sorry what leadership? As soon as Griezmann complained about not playing in his natural position, he played him there on the expense of team structure. This move cost us the game. Everyone can see that Griezmann has no place in this team but this idiot coach playing him every game because he is afraid to say no to Barto and the player himself.

Messigician

Sorry what leadership? As soon as Griezmann complained about not playing in his natural position, he played him there on the expense of team structure. This move cost us the game. Everyone can see that Griezmann has no place in this team but this idiot coach playing him every game because he is afraid to say no to Barto and the player himself.

This.

Valverde would never have played Greaseman in that position

CatalinR10

impossible situation my ass.

he's just another asslicker like the rest of them.

only reason he's playing Griezmann is because of his status and for the fee we've signed him.

cuck.

behindbrowneyes

A loss against Getafe away was a no-brainer.

Even prime-Barca had difficulties to win these games after international duties.
- More or less the whole team was gone, jetted through Europe or even over the Atlantic playing up to 3 games
- Not lots of time for game preparation while opponent had more than a week
- Physical team that likes to play it dirty. Add a referee that allows harsher challenges without punishment and you already have the perfect formula to lose this game.

Far too soon to draw a conclusion if Koeman will work out as a manager of FC Barcelona. There have been some good signs and some bad ones. What is kinda comforting is that every top team has its issues since season started. Even established teams like Liverpool and Bayern lost already in a disastrous manner.

Kul_z

Against ferencvaros

Neto
Dest pique lenglet firpo
De jong pjanic
Dembele coutinho fati
Messi

When messi gets in the middle, coutinho goes on left flank and fati goes at cf.

If pjanic sucks i would put araujo at his place, if firpo sucks - roberto in. Sub riqui for coutinho in latter stages, messi for griez so that they can be fresh for el classico.

Gnidrologist

This.

Valverde would never have played Greaseman in that position
:lol:
He would sure as fuck be a starter on the wing every game and we would still have Rakitic as starter too.

I will withhold my opinion on K for now. He's in a tight spot. On one hand i don't like some of his decisions, on the other i certainly like the more straight forward, vertical style we try to play now. Sick of the useless tikitaking around the perimeter we had all these years.

Laplacian

:lol:
He would sure as fuck be a starter on the wing every game and we would still have Rakitic as starter too.

I will withhold my opinion on K for now. He's in a tight spot. On one hand i don't like some of his decisions, on the other i certainly like the more straight forward, vertical style we try to play now. Sick of the useless tikitaking around the perimeter we had all these years.

So he'd be exactly the same as Koeman, lol.

Gnidrologist

In that regard he seems just as boringly conservative. My only thread of hope here is that we try to play more direct football and more youngsters will get a chance. That alone makes it at least interesting to see what happens next. With Valverde there was not a slightest curiosity about the next match in line. We knew who will play and we knew how they'll play.

Home of Barca Fans