Ronald Koeman

Gnidrologist

Barca is back :)
iu

serghei

If Koeman does great Xavi's cycle should get postponed by 3-4 seasons. That's about as much as a Barca manager is expected to last.

El Gato

Villarato!
If he goes on like this Koeman will fuck up Font's campaign. His obsession with Xavi will be his downfall. :lol:

I fully expect for Font to go awfully quiet over the next few months and then keep reiterating he never wanted specifically to sack Koeman

5ergio_Busquets

If Koeman does great Xavi's cycle should get postponed by 3-4 seasons. That's about as much as a Barca manager is expected to last.

Xavi should manage a a top level team in Europe first and prove himself before becoming Barca manager. He shouldn't just get the job because his name is Xavi.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I feel a satisfaction I haven't felt in a long time. It's strange, and I'm trying to pinpoint what it is.

It's like we are Barca again.

CatalinR10

Valverde ( disgusting piece of shit ) and Setien ( disgusting piece of shit ) would have 100% lost the game even with a 2-0 lead if the game was played in any of the years before.

Both of them would have kept Suarez on the field and at 3:2 for them , they would have put Vidal in for Griezmann in the 88th minute for whatever reason ( first sub aswell ) .

Home of Barca Fans