Ronald Koeman

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Somehow we play in away matches much better in the group stage than in the knockout stages. In our famous 18/19 season we won 4-2 in London against Tottenham but couldnt win against Lyon, Manu (own goal) or a Liverpool without their best players. We just love the group stages.

Andresito

Staff member
MONCHONGLADBAKH (I probably fucked the spelling)

8301c2ebcbd6d40d78082b0254fee71a.png

I really liked the tactics against juve, with Roberto as RCB in the build up, allowing Alba and Dembele to stay up high and wide.

I really like us playing with 3 at the back in build us. De Jong could also come between our CBs in build up.

Birdy

I really liked the tactics against juve, with Roberto as RCB in the build up, allowing Alba and Dembele to stay up high and wide.

I really like us playing with 3 at the back in build us. De Jong could also come between our CBs in build up.

I don't know if it's Koeman alone or his team of assistants, but he shows some tactical nuances already that are really interesting to see.

By the way, building with 3 and defending with 4 - with moving up an attacking-minded full back, and pulling down the opposite winger when attacking - is precisely what Setien tried to do in his first 3 games before Amigos decided it's too much for them

Messigician

I don't know if it's Koeman alone or his team of assistants, but he shows some tactical nuances already that are really interesting to see.

By the way, building with 3 and defending with 4 - with moving up an attacking-minded full back, and pulling down the opposite winger when attacking - is precisely what Setien tried to do in his first 3 games before Amigos decided it's too much for them

Lmfao actual myth.

Just look at Setien's 2nd ever lineup before you start with that bullshit

Home of Barca Fans