Ronald Koeman

Messi983

Very classy. I admit.

It's funny. EV and Raki who were the most s*** talked persons amongst the fans over the past year(s) have left graciously while others (who are imo much more responsible for our current situation) are still desperate to stay at the club at any cost.

Porque

La Decision movie with the ending being Suarez telling you he will stay while at a all you can eat buffet.

The most painful thing is that he is still our best 9 and will play. And Messi is our best creative attacker.

But we just can't play them together in high level games and the club has no authority to convey this. Mostly because the board has bent over for the one with half a black leg (why is that even a tattoo!?!?), for way to long.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The most painful thing is that he is still our best 9 and will play. And Messi is our best creative attacker.

But we just can't play them together in high level games and the club has no authority to convey this. Mostly because the board has bent over for the one with half a black leg (why is that even a tattoo!?!?), for way to long.

I would give Ansu a run of games as a striker. His off ball movement is really good , great finisher and he isn't that bad in the air either.

But as you said we shouldn't be even in this position where the players have so much leverage largely cause of their contracts.

Total-Football

Koman just one of those managers who are happy with " I coached barca one day".
I was worried because he signed unconditionally unlike real managers who test the waters first to see if there is a project before juming headlong

behindbrowneyes

When asked about Luis Suarez and why he wasn't picked for this match, Koeman was very clear. "If Suarez ends up staying here then he will become another member of the squad. I spoke with him this morning. We don't know if he's going to stay or leave."

For me this sounds more like "I want him gone, but if no club buys him I will have him in the squad." He can't say publicly that Suarez should fuck off. This would piss off other players in the squad and would damage his respect in the locker room. What he communicated to him eye to eye is another story. Media reports were pretty clear about that.

Koeman is not a yes man just because Suarez is on high wages and the club can't find a buyer for him. How many years is Madrid trying to get rid of Bale now?

ebc_99

If the club can't sell Suarez that has nothing to do with Koeman, if he stays then he should use him, there is no point paying the guy 25m a year and not play him occasionaly. Koeman doesn't want him here thats for sure but it is up to the board to get rid of him, its not Koemans fault the club gave players who are 30+ long lucrative contracts.

snowy

Board over-extending Suarez, like mad contortionists, past his expiry date is all on them. Yes, the half black leg one has his quirks and he'd have thrown a fit but he always adjusts quickly on the pitch. Even yesterday, he was still half-depressed, but look at his football. It was jiving.

Put Messi with quick players and you unlock new levels.

About Commando, folks are really jumping the gun here. Dude's not an idiot. It's obvious to even morning show hosts that Suarez is crippled. Maybe for sponsorship reasons or avoid locker room rabies, he'd have to give him minutes here and there.

Just please never play him and Leo at the same time. The difference will be light and day.

Home of Barca Fans