Ronald Koeman

Richard.H

So far he isn?t much better than Setien for me. I would even argue that setien utilized the entire squad better than him. Konrad and Puig really deserve more minutes. Pedri, Griezmann, and even Braithwaite are probably dead tired

Latschenkiefer

At least with him (and Schreuder) I regained my confidence that we can be the better side away from home. The last two managers have been terrible in this regard. Also our style is more entertaining than before.

Barcilliant

So far he isn?t much better than Setien for me. I would even argue that setien utilized the entire squad better than him. Konrad and Puig really deserve more minutes. Pedri, Griezmann, and even Braithwaite are probably dead tired

Way better than Setien and Shitverde. His honesty is refreshing. None of that Shitverde bs in his press conferences.
I like the fact that he speaks his mind. His in game management and subscan improve and I'm sure they will.

behindbrowneyes

The development of FDJ alone is already a success if you compare him to last season's FDJ. All in all Koeman is doing a decent job given the circumstances. It is a transition year but seems like you don't have time for failure at this club and many fans expect prime Barca performances. Koeman is doing an important job for the years ahead and I'm sure the team will benefit from it, be it under Koeman or someone else.

Don't really want to compare him to previous managers as times and team have changed but looks like team is in a better shape on a physical level than last year.

vegitot

Half the season is gone. How do we rate Koeman?

To be honest his result in Laliga this season is worse than i thought. Even this is transition part, i thought we can still compete. Only thing that make it not worse is Real Madrid also struggle.

6/10.

Andresito

Staff member
A bench squad can not even win against 3rd division team until Dembele, Pedri and Busquest come. Tell you a lot about this team quality.

Not unusual to struggle in those games.
In 2011, with Valdes, Puyol, Xavi, Cesc, Iniesta and Villa as starters we beat Hospitalet 0-1.

fergus90

A bench squad can not even win against 3rd division team until Dembele, Pedri and Busquest come. Tell you a lot about this team quality.

In our treble season under Pep, we went to Benidorm with Pique, Alves, Toure, Busi, Hleb and Abidal playing and scraped a 1-0 win. We then played them at home with Eto'o, Messi, Puyol, Keita, Pedro and Alves playing and scored the winning goal with three minutes to go to only win 1-0 again.

Sometimes these lower division sides are tough to break down and impose your normal game against.

behindbrowneyes

To be honest his result in Laliga this season is worse than i thought. Even this is transition part, i thought we can still compete. Only thing that make it not worse is Real Madrid also struggle.

6/10.

Barca is competing with Madrid. Atletico is overperforming. Atletico Madrid have dropped a grand total of 7 points in 18 games so far. On pace for 100...

Start of the season was bad, but who could blame Koeman with all the mess going on in and around the club (depressed Messi, vote of no confidence against president, negotiations with players to reduce/postpone their salary payments, dirty Suarez exit, Ansu injury).

Marshall D Teach

For what it's worth, right now the team is beating the very low expectations I had at the start of the season.

I have no doubt we'd be doing worse under Setien or Valverde.

Kul_z

If it wasnt for lenglet consistent fuck ups we could be 3 points behind atletico. Considering that we lost against both madrid sides which is bad, we are relatively still alive.

Home of Barca Fans