Ronald Koeman

vinni

Subaru Impreza is pretty fun. Valverde was actually driving a BMW when he still was our coach.
According to a youtube video i just saw, Koeman got a porche cayenne,panamera, some shitty Opel and Bentley flying spur ��

fergus90

Koeman's Bentley whilst at Everton had a numberplate something like RK4 BAR, can remember some of their fans not taking too kindly to it. That and decorating his Christmas tree with red decor :lol:

serghei

The most obscure, slow and unreliable car you could probably own outside the regal (3 wheeled car).

What are you talking about, look at that beauty...

image;s=1000x700

Horatio

You're welcome
Koeman's Bentley whilst at Everton had a numberplate something like RK4 BAR, can remember some of their fans not taking too kindly to it. That and decorating his Christmas tree with red decor :lol:

I looked it up and it's actually true. lol. Crazy.

fergus90

I looked it up and it's actually true. lol. Crazy.

Haha yeah, I can remember at the time the Evertonians getting their knickers in a twist over it. I guess it would if you're a fan of the club to be fair.

At least from a Barca standpoint though, there is a man in charge who truly loves and understands the club.

behindbrowneyes

Subaru Impreza is pretty fun. Valverde was actually driving a BMW when he still was our coach.
According to a youtube video i just saw, Koeman got a porche cayenne,panamera, some shitty Opel and Bentley flying spur ��

That's the Bentley he showed up at Barcelona trainings centre with
1600423640_d138f.jpg

Z2NhPs3.jpg

Home of Barca Fans