Ronald Koeman

clemente

1 point in 3 games and this fucking weasel is blaming the ref? The league is fixed against us, he should have known that before he came here, every game is 11 vs 12, but the referee wasn't the one playing Busquets, and the referee cannot make substitutions before 80 minutes for you, another fucking clown running the team.

Batistuta9

I hope he isn't one of those rigid managers and will stick to 4-2-3-1 no matter what. With coutinho injured, it's a perfect opportunity to try a different formation. Hopefully use some of the new players in a 4-3-3 and see how it goes.

FinBarcelonafan

What is hilarious is managers trying to play a high line with the likes of Busquets, Pique and Lenglet!
Koeman said we would see a more defensive Barca but am yet to see it.
If I were manager the first thing I'd fix is the defense. The goals will come but fix that defense.

True. Our team isn't made for high line. It's suicidal versus any good team. Too easy to score against..

FinBarcelonafan

I hope he isn't one of those rigid managers and will stick to 4-2-3-1 no matter what. With coutinho injured, it's a perfect opportunity to try a different formation. Hopefully use some of the new players in a 4-3-3 and see how it goes.

Yeah this formation will never work with Busis corpse and Lenglet and Pique backing him. It's suicidal.

serghei

For a former Barca glory, he has nothing in common with our style. That's one of the issues for me. We don't play anything. Not possession, not counter, we just have no identity at all.

FinBarcelonafan

For a former Barca glory, he has nothing in common with our style. That's one of the issues for me. We don't play anything. Not possession, not counter, we just have no identity at all.

We would probably do better, if we signed couple fast/hard working wingers, play 442 with this slow defense and let Messi feed the wingers. We will never beat good teams with this garbage setup. We are too slow in build up, we are terrible defending counters,no aerial threat etc. It's just brutal.

Porque

We played fast and vertical in the first two games. In other words, it took two weeks for Messi buerofax to arrive and tell everyone to slow the Fook down on the ball.

T'was sending it to Suarez initially by mistake.

Gaudi

We played fast and vertical in the first two games. In other words, it took two weeks for Messi buerofax to arrive and tell everyone to slow the Fook down on the ball.

T'was sending it to Suarez initially by mistake.

Exactly ma thought, I didn't want to mention it, but it took us 3 games to lose vertical play, WHHHHYYY for god sake?!

serghei

Exactly ma thought, I didn't want to mention it, but it took us 3 games to lose vertical play, WHHHHYYY for god sake?!

Because Messi started to drop more and more compared to the first game, and when he drops, nearly everyone stops being proactive and gives him the ball. It's not like any of the players can ignore him when he comes near them.

Barcilliant

We would probably do better, if we signed couple fast/hard working wingers, play 442 with this slow defense and let Messi feed the wingers. We will never beat good teams with this garbage setup. We are too slow in build up, we are terrible defending counters,no aerial threat etc. It's just brutal.

Exactly!
If these clowns want to keep extending Dad's Army than we have no choice but to play a low block 442.
The biggest problem is the lack of identity as someone else previously mentioned.
The seniors cannot play the high pressing attacking football of the past. We need to just clean up shop now. Let Messi leave, sell or bench amigos and get someone who will start a completely new project.

FC B

Already lost pretty much all confidence in RK after what he did in clasico despite a few postives. There are simply too many wrong decisions and he looks stubborn and unwilling to remedy his errors that finally led to such defeat against such a weak Madrid.

Persisting with Busquets as a starter and keeping him almost the entire game dispite his so poor performance, having so many players out of their natural positions, having players looking much more tired that Madrid's despite having one more rest day, making the fucking subs/changes with only 9 minutes left while the team needed changes badly right after the pen, having no identity of play, no intensity no nothing and a piss poor defence...

Hope he'll prove me wrong but he already looks to me like a failure.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

I hope he'll be next out of the door after Ratomeu goes.Nothing against him, but we need a better manager(not Xavi though, not now).

messi2140

6racies Xavi
We might see Sarabia back on the bench lads , since he still under contract at Barca.

Marca said:
The Spanish Football Federation (RFEF)'s Competition Committee has received the statements made by Ronald Koeman, Barcelona director Xavi Vilajoana, and Getafe's striker Cucho Hernandez.

As in the cases of Manuel Pellegrini, Joel Robles and Alvaro Cervera in the past, they all face a possible sanction of four to 12 games and a fine that could reach 3,005 euros.

RFEF's integrity department relies on the new disciplinary code concerning statements by players, coaches or directors, since they consider that Koeman, Vilajoana and Cucho have questioned the integrity of the officials after Barcelona's match against Real Madrid, as well as Getafe's duel with Granada last weekend.

In the case of the Barcelona coach, his remarks came through social networks which are considered the equivalent of any other means of communication.

Barcilliant

Why are retard refs so protected anyway.

No other industry protects incompetence as much as sports
Probably because not many people want to do the job. The "talent pool" �� is very small.
Alot of Spanish refs are not only incompetent but so fucking biased too. Tebas wouldn't have it any other way.

Home of Barca Fans