Ronald Koeman

Laplacian

I genuinely can't believe what I'm seeing. It's almost 80mins and we're still playing a 17 yr old on the right wing over an actual right winger, during a match against Real Madrid. A League match. I just can't believe my eyes right now. We are completely content with mediocrity now.

Laplacian

No LB, one midfielder, and 6 attackers. The dumbest tactical set up when you're fighting against a balanced squad with two wingers, 3 midfielders, and 4 defenders. You're just asking for penetration, and completely losing control of the midfield. Lmao

If this guy isn't sacked tomorrow, then we've really sunk to an all time low. This guy is completely clueless when it comes to club football at an elite level. Dire set up, dire in game management.

Jesus fuck if someone told me sacking Valverde would have led to this, I would have kept him. This is just awful.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How is this exactly on Koeman? Squad was shambles and he got one signing - Dest (which he nailed btw ).
Also wanted a mobile midfielder and a forward - both profiles we miss badly.

On this particular occasion we weren't playing bad. We were killed by Lenglet basically in the moment we were dominating.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
ehaq4ET.png

messi2140

6racies Xavi
How is this exactly on Koeman? Squad was shambles and he got one signing - Dest (which he nailed btw ).
Also wanted a mobile midfielder and a forward - both profiles we miss badly.

On this particular occasion we weren't playing bad. We were killed by Lenglet basically in the moment we were dominating.

For starters : putting our most inform player on LW for no reason and playing a 17 year old out of position on RW for no reason whatsoever. You could argue that he could have gone with a Pique-Araujo backline instead of Lenglet who is a really average CB.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don?t get why he waited to make subs?

I give you that. Maybe because we were a better side up until that penalty that shocked us. Maybe he wanted to give extra time to same players to bounce back.

Having said that he should have taken off Busquets and put in Braithwaite sooner.

serghei

It's like he was hired by Xavi to set the ground for him and set the morale low while getting the likes of Fati and Pedri ready. :lol:

Messigician

I give you that. Maybe because we were a better side up until that penalty that shocked us. Maybe he wanted to give extra time to same players to bounce back.

Having said that he should have taken off Busquets and put in Braithwaite sooner.

We weren't the better side.

He has no reason not to bring on Dembele earlier and sub off Coutinho literally 0 reason everyone could see we needed those changes

serghei

We weren't the better side. Two past it teams going at each other, exposing their many weaknesses, and the side that was more lucky won.

George_Costanza

He is more like Valverde. Not playing with real wingers, playing Pedri on RW and Coutinho on LW. Froze the whole game and just made subs the last 9 minutes. Starting Busquets in every fucking game when you have better players like Puig who rarely get a chance. Players walking or stop running. Playing subs in the wrong positions.

We should have hired Poch, not EV 2.0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We weren't the better side.

He has no reason not to bring on Dembele earlier and sub off Coutinho literally 0 reason everyone could see we needed those changes

Don't think Dembele has a future here.
Think we were dominating the second half up until that Lenglet show.

Home of Barca Fans