Ronald Koeman

Galning

I reckon most of those goals came from freekicks? Or did he also take penaldos? Can't see him banging in 67 freekicks .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Happy birthday Ronald!

[tw]711877548813131780[/tw]

Thank you for Barca's first European Champions title!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am reading conflicting reports about whether Koeman wants the Barça job next season. I am completely clueless about his coaching style and achievement. Is he any good? Will he be a good fit for us?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Both Southampton and Everton under Koeman played a lot of crosses and long balls.
Curious if Koeman was just being a pragmatist there considering he had big guys Pelle/Lukaku up-front.

What I am sure of, Koeman made both Southampton and Everton better than they were before him.

vlad

i didnt see a single example of "barca dna" in gameplay at southampton and now in everton, but i have to admit i didnt watch them often

Galning

Both Southampton and Everton under Koeman played a lot of crosses and long balls.
Curious if Koeman was just being a pragmatist there considering he had big guys Pelle/Lukaku up-front.

What I am sure of, Koeman made both Southampton and Everton better than they were before him.

To be fair Lukaku isn't even good with his head. I think it's just the way Koeman likes his team to play.

Home of Barca Fans