• Yes , we need to strengthen our squad

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No, we are good

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It´s been a while since we made some and even more since we made some good ones. Davids?
If it´s happening I think it´s narrowed down to a striker.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Recall either Botia or Henrique(this should be the first and foremost thing to do, both of them could help us avoid being vulnerable during set-pieces... we never should have let all the 3 young defenders get away on loan and shoot our own leg in the first place) and buy Fernando Llorente. The mid field cover I guess is already there, Thiago seems to be really up for it this season :)

Seriously we own 3 of the ten most-promising young center halfs in Europe but are foolish enough to send them all on loan and open our defense gates to concede needless goals! Bring back one of them the first day that the transfer window opens!!

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Certainly need another backup striker i think, hopefully Thiago will provide good cover for the midfield and i think the defense is okay.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
we need another henrik.

a mobile true9 that can lead the line. he doesn't have to be huge, he just has to be able to stretch defences and create space for others. this is something we really lack when messi doesn't play. and if we had it AND messi at the same time we could be very tasty indeed.

trez would have been a great signing, although I guess he's not THAT mobile.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I'm sure not many suporters would like Klose.

But imagine what he could offer to this Barcelona-attack if he could bring his Germanymood to the table. He would fill up everything we miss ...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I like Klose. He obviously doesn´t mind being on a bench which is a plus as we only need a backup option really.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Don't like klose one bit... how is he being compared to ronaldo, it just makes me cry

Has he? the only thing ive seen compared between the 2 is their WC goal scoring record?

anyone with any sense wouldnt compare the 2. Klose would be an Excellent Addition to the squad IMO.

El Gato

Villarato!
How the f would Klose be good ? He is getting on a bit isn't he ? Also, I have a feeling he would as mobile as Zlatan upfront compared to the rest of Barca players. I'm not disagreeing completely, because I think he is one of the better strikers, but now he would be a major disappointment.

IMO Barca should go for someone like Llorente or Nilmar, Madrid too and maybe we will actually see a transfer bids battle between the two clubs for one of the strikers. That is only if Bojan doesn't improve his performances and Pep loses trust in him.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
did you not WATCH the world cup?

I know he's old and tall, but he's actually very mobile but crucially VERY unselfish and team-oriented.

I don't like him because the idea that he could have come close to equalling ronaldo's goal record at world cups is just horribly irksome given how amazing ronaldo was and how brazil basically sacrificed the 2006 world cup to get the fat fuck the goals he needed to be #1. but if you think about it, it would have been quite fitting for one of least selfish strikers of recent years to be the leading scorer in world cup history.

Home of Barca Fans