Martin Montoya

F

Flavia

Does Inter has the right to end it without our acceptance? because if not it has no substance .we are getting rid of him and we won't accept to get him back unless some other team willing to take him

Contracts can be terminated. There's no details available, but there's probably some clause about what would happen if inter want that. Montoya not playing it's not interesting for Barça either.

xXKonan

Carrasco (agent Montoya): "he's not disappointed about lack of playing time, his moment will come. He'll be at Inter for many years." [tl]

Not so sure of that.

xXKonan

They probably thought he would be a Upgrade to what they already have. But in the end he ended up being benched for Santon after not impressing Mancini during the Preseason. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up being returned to us in the Summer next year as I doubt Inter will keep him around.

Crazy isn't it a lot of people had high hopes for Montoya, to be the La Masia RB to take over Alves when he eventually called it quits but sadly it never happened. and weirdly enough the one Player in the Squad a lot of people wondered "Why is he still here?" ended up being a much Better Right back than Montoya has shown here.

Roberto ended up being the RB from La Masia that everyone wanted in the end.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The thing is Montoya was a completely different player with the B team and in the 12/13 season when he got to play. He has since regressed. But not playing will do that to you.

xXKonan

The thing is Montoya was a completely different player with the B team and in the 12/13 season when he got to play. He has since regressed. But not playing will do that to you.
Honestly a Mid table La Liga team would suit him right now he would get constant Minutes and he would Improve I reckon.

He wants to come back to the Barcelona in the Future. As of Right now we have Three really good RB options with no room for him,if he could find a team like I said above that will offer him the Minutes he could come back eventually but as of right now hes stuck in Limbo.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Several Italian newspapers claim that Martin Montoya (24), on loan at Inter this season, will already leave the club in January. [cds ts]

Tough Times for Montoya if true.

Home of Barca Fans