Pepe

Zincubus

Banned
the right time for him to move..hes 33 now and been filled with injures.

Sadly the injuries were usually to Pepe's opponents , more often than not they were off the ball incidents as well !

I still recall the time he assaulted ( sorry, tackled ) Messi a few years ago . Messi was running towards Pepe who just blocked him but at the same time as the body check , he somehow managed to elbow him in the throat , knee him in the groin and stepped on his ankle . Then ..... he walked "passed' Messi who was sat on the floor and stood on his fingers !!! I'm not even sure he got booked for that :)

Ascom

Aren't we looking to sign an experienced CB until the end of the season?

Pepe signed off his contract. He is a free player

El Gato

Villarato!
Knowing Pepe and his care for loyalty, he would sign for you only to piss on the Barca crest in front of the cameras.

No offense, but it's a stupid idea.

Also he donated a sum of money to cover salaries of Besiktas employees amid club's financial problems. Was always quite admirable off the pitch TBH

Joan

Knowing Pepe and his care for loyalty, he would sign for you only to piss on the Barca crest in front of the cameras.

No offense, but it's a stupid idea.

Also he donated a sum of money to cover salaries of Besiktas employees amid club's financial problems. Was always quite admirable off the pitch TBH

Had to try to make up for what he did on the pitch TBH.

El Gato

Villarato!
Had to try to make up for what he did on the pitch TBH.

Probably. Though not sure how much good he'd have to do to ever make people notice it more than the bad. Stigma is pretty justified, but some convicts do end up rehabbing, just not accepted back into society. Which is sometimes pitiful.

vlad

Pepe seems like a decent guy off the pitch, just a full-time jerk when he is on it.

In the end, such players make matches more interesting to watch, yes, he could destroy career of some player with his butcher tackles, but remember el classico back then, so much fight, tension between players, looked like true rival match, all what fans wanted, pepe did contribute alot to that, im suprised because he wasnt kid from la fabrika but he looked like he gave it all on the pitch for real, yes in a crazy way but that was something, he could pull ozil, who would remember him?.Look at el classico now, if someone would watch el classico not knowing history clashes between those 2 clubs, he would think its just a ordinary la liga match, that should not be like that.

I absolutly hated pepe back then, but looking now at those el classicos and comparing it to classicos these days, o how i miss it

In the end, such players make matches more interesting to watch, yes, he could destroy career of some player with his butcher tackles, but remember el classico back then, so much fight, tension between players, looked like true rival match, all what fans wanted, pepe did contribute alot to that, im suprised because he wasnt kid from la fabrika but he looked like he gave it all on the pitch for real, yes in a crazy way but that was something, he could pull ozil, who would remember him?.Look at el classico now, if someone would watch el classico not knowing history clashes between those 2 clubs, he would think its just a ordinary la liga match, that should not be like that.

I absolutly hated pepe back then, but looking now at those el classicos and comparing it to classicos these days, o how i miss it

Yeah the Classicos during Pep and Mou days were legendary.:(

Messigician

Yeah I'll take him here for 6 months. I'm sure he wants some revenge against Madrid for how they treated him. Let him loose siring the Clasico with Vidal i reckon.

Home of Barca Fans