Pepe

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He did pass the youth team though. Came at the same age as Busquets, who we all love to praise as one of the famous Barcelona system.

karthik

I wonder why the President of Mallorca has to compare Pepe and Barcelona, without any context. One cannot forget his stupid actions against Getafe. I do not like him for him being a player for madrid, however from what I ve seen over the time he has matured and even in the manita clasico the guy was the first from the other side to try and speak/console our players when others where jumping up and down. unnecesary comments like these are absolutely unwelcome since it does no good to either of the clubs

F

Fahrenheit

After watching the second leg Lyon game, I took a closer look at this player as I didn't believe what I saw...

He done this after already being booked and a few fouls.

Seems like an average thing for him...

Literally "kicks ass"

A Brazilian slums thug he is.

gingerless

I wonder why the President of Mallorca has to compare Pepe and Barcelona, without any context. One cannot forget his stupid actions against Getafe. I do not like him for him being a player for madrid, however from what I ve seen over the time he has matured and even in the manita clasico the guy was the first from the other side to try and speak/console our players when others where jumping up and down. unnecesary comments like these are absolutely unwelcome since it does no good to either of the clubs

yes but, the lyon game was after he had "matured"

karthik

I ve not been able to follow any team apart from ours ( for quitesome time ) and I have missed his actions against Lyon. But still It was stupid by the presi of Mallorca to come up with unnecessary statements. Also everyteam has a cnut n we shudn look too much into it.

Seamus

Proved again tonight what a birty player he is. And that luck is on his side for not getting booked once despite numerous bookable challenges. Pure and utter thug. He'd do well in england

Seamus

He is a piece of shit.

But played a great game tonight.

Ya in fairness he did what was expected of him in disrupting our play, but the manner in which he did it deserved a few yellow cards, but not his fault he wasnt sent off i suppose. Still a pr**k

Home of Barca Fans