Aaron Ramsey

Bergkamp10

neaohz.jpg

Full name Aaron James Ramsey
Date of birth 26 December 1990 (1990-12-26) (age 19)
Place of birth Caerphilly, Wales
Height 1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)
Playing position Central midfielder​

---------------

Should be returning after a horrific leg break soon. Has all the attributes to become a world class midfielder and was in fantastic form for Arsenal before the Shawcross incedent. Luckily, he had a clean break and is already running and kicking the ball. A box to box player with good discipline, a footballing brain and good passing ability. Rated by some at Arsenal to be better than Wilshere.

Bergkamp10

I'd say our first choice current midfield is probably Song, Fabregas and Wilshere. When he comes back, Ramsey will probably rotate with Wilshere. Then if Cesc goes next year he will replace him in the team. However, if Cesc stays (doubtful) then I can see him replacing Song in the team as Song is playing box to box this season and Ramsey is better at that role as he can defend and tackle well. Song is too slow to play box to box, wish Wenger would see that and play him as a DM.

Trequartista

The good
mmm,Song is vital,it looks that he is not having his best season,but I still think he is a great player,the 4-2-3-1 formation may not be a good formation for him,he usually impressed me as a lone defensive midfielder,I still think that the Cesc-Song-Wilshire combination may not be the best especially in weaker matches where you can switch back to 4-3-3 with Cesc-Nasri ahead of song,only in weaker matches this could be the best for the team,If Cesc leaves(doubtful :) ) Cant see anyone from your youth replacing him,a new player is a must(Pastore maybe)

Bergkamp10

The problem with Song is that he had no pre-season and he doesn't seem 100% fit to me. Last season he held our midfield together but this season he looks a bit slow and unfit, I think he's been rushed back too early. See what you mean about Cesc-Song-Wilshere but Nasri doesn't track back enough to play in the midfield 3 imo. Also, Cesc likes to be the most forward midfielder while Wilshere likes to play deep so they work well but Nasri can't play a deep role.

When Cesc leaves, he'll be replaced by Ramsey and Wilshere. We don't need to buy anyone imo. We have Jay Emmanuel Thomas and Henri Lansbury who are midfielders just breaking into the first team so there's not really any need to buy anyone. I'm confident in Ramsey and Wilshere replacing him.

When Cesc goes, I'd like to see the money spent on Eden Hazard to play in our front 3 as I sometimes feel we lack a pacy winger who can get the ball in. But if Van Persie comes back and gets another injury, I'd like the money spend on a 30 goal a season striker. I'd love Karim Benzema if Real Madrid don't want him, think Wenger would make him a world class player. Plus, he's french so would have no problem fitting in.

Robbie

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z4iNyR_ZsaQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z4iNyR_ZsaQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pki069juAH8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pki069juAH8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XyLt6I7Hyac?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XyLt6I7Hyac?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The cruelest thing about his injury was the timing. He was improving ridiculously fast, with confidence and swagger half our team couldn't dream of having. He's a fighter and will be back stronger than ever. Definitely a future Arsenal captain, without a doubt.

Nani17

Very promising talent and was gutted when he chose Arsenal over Man United. Hopefully the injury won't halt him ala Eduardo.

C

Carefree

Aaron Ramsey's the one Arsenal need to pay closer attention to. My cousin knows him from his days in Cardiff, and boy does he have talent. I was disappointed when he went to Arsenal, and providing he progresses the way he was before his horrific leg break, he could become the best central midfielder in Europe. Whether he's better or not than Jack Wilshere is down to opinion, but I think he'll develop into a far more important player for Arsenal than Wilshere will. Two good talents there who could do with Fabregas going to Barca to properly develop their potential.

Bergkamp10

Has joined Nottingham Forest on loan till January 3rd to regain his fitness and get some playing time. Can't wait to see him back and in the team. We're crying out for a midfielder like him at the moment.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Has joined Nottingham Forest on loan till January 3rd to regain his fitness and get some playing time. Can't wait to see him back and in the team. We're crying out for a midfielder like him at the moment.

good news for the guy, Who is likely to replace if he's playing well?

woud be harsh to drop wishere when he's playing like he is..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
back... real business him.. UTD's loss is Arsenal's gain. Hope he reaches the potential he shows

Last edited:

Bergkamp10

good news for the guy, Who is likely to replace if he's playing well?

woud be harsh to drop wishere when he's playing like he is..

Probably rotated with Wilshere and Diaby. Can play holding midfielder which is good as Song is our only DM.

Really think if he recovers from this he'll the best midfielder in the league in 2/3 years (once Cesc goes of course.) Has everything you'd want in a midfielder, really hope he lives up to his massive potential.

Home of Barca Fans