Aaron Ramsey

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm so glad he's come back from the injury in good form. apart from the fact that it's just a nice story (like Valencia) it also means when push comes to shove, Wenger will be less determined to hang onto Cesc because he knows this kid is ready to bust out.

Robbie

He's scored again... which means another famous person died later

When he scored in May 2nd 2011 -> Osama Bin Laden died

When he scored in October 5th 2011 -> Steve Jobs died

When he scored in October 20th 2011 -> Moammar Gaddafi died

When he scored yesterday -> Whitney Houston died

Also... when he broke his leg on February 27th 2010, an 8.8 magnitude earthquake struck Chile. And when his shot hit the crossbar against Man City, it killed Kim Jong Il

Last edited:

Yugi

422116_10150542804406733_164708341732_9071106_604590651_n.jpg

I want Ramsey to score more, maybe Bieber will take it

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If he scored more, a lot of people would be dead right now.
The point is, he scored 50% of the goals against big guns. 25% which are really, really crucial for his team against a great opponent. And the 25%, although against a mediocre team, still crucial for his team

Big game player, if you will

Robbie

Less than 2 years ago, his leg was dangling by its skin. If it had been any worse, he was risking amputation and the end of his career. To come back from that and continue improving is remarkable. I won't judge Ramsey. He went from a hospital bed to having to replace Fabregas.

pEllee

In hindsight, some of the posts in this thread are great. He really does look like a world class player at the moment. Shame so many forgot how talented he really was before he broke his leg.

Best player in the PL this season. Without a doubt.

4OWJM.gif

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Better than Sturridge? LOL.

But great mental strength to come back definitely. If his team mates had half the mental strength Arsenal would have won a trophy by now.

Home of Barca Fans