Aaron Ramsey

BenRobbins

So, when are Juventus going to seriously upgrade their midfield?
I dont watch them much, but i heard that their midfield is very average for an elite side?

Bentacur and Pjanic are great, Matuidi on his day is useful but older now. They need to do more than just ramsey this summer. Can and Khedira are very average imo.

Zidane82

Bentacur and Pjanic are great, Matuidi on his day is useful but older now. They need to do more than just ramsey this summer. Can and Khedira are very average imo.

I'd agree about Khedira but Can was brilliant for a time before he left Liverpool.. and THAT goal !?!?

BenRobbins

I'd agree about Khedira but Can was brilliant for a time before he left Liverpool.. and THAT goal !?!?

Hmm maybe. He was good now and again and scored a few worldys but he never worried me particularly. Never really excelled at any area and i dont think liverpool fans were even that annoyed to see him leave.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Complete lack of ambition from Juventus. To play with such players as Can and Ramsey in your midfield just screams mediocrity. They could win Serie A even with Samper and Arda in their midfield. Guess the board is happy with just the league and does not want to push for a CL.

FinBarcelonafan

Complete lack of ambition from Juventus. To play with such players as Can and Ramsey in your midfield just screams mediocrity. They could win Serie A even with Samper and Arda in their midfield. Guess the board is happy with just the league and does not want to push for a CL.

Well, he is a good sub. Probably never a starter, so he is fine. They spent a lot of money on him.

MTL_Barca

Going from the incredible Vidal-Pogba-Marchisio-Pirlo midfield to Khedira, Can, Ramsey etc is almost as sad as seeing Gomes play in Xavis former position.

Home of Barca Fans