Aaron Ramsey

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not sure if they're just very emotional right now, but I've seen Arsenal fans doubting hi credentials now, and wondering if he was just a one season wonder.

Trickykid

I am his fan. And i think he is one player in market that would suit us. But there is no need for a midfielder

How on earth do you see that? His passing - especially under pressure - is mediocre at best and his ball control even worse. The only thing he's got going for him is his end product, and even that is questionable now.
Every single of our 6 midfielders are either plain better players of better suited for our team than this one would be.

Butaan4barca

i see him as a purely box to box type of a player, who adds on both ends. And not long ago he was making headlines. I am not sure on what you said, do you have stats to prove that ?

Trickykid

i see him as a purely box to box type of a player, who adds on both ends. And not long ago he was making headlines. I am not sure on what you said, do you have stats to prove that ?

I don't, no. However actually seeing him play proves my points pretty well, I think.
Both Rakitic and Sergi Roberto are better box to box midfielders, as I see it.

Trickykid

Just a few quick quotes from Gunners fans over at Arsenal-mania:

Various dudes on the forum said:
i'll say it again.........
Ramsey is the weak link.

Coquelin and Özil are first down on paper without question.

Ramsey is an option off bench with his chaotic running and energy.

-----

Ramsey was dispossessed more than of our players. Ramsey Just turns over possession too cheaply in general.

-----

Far from good enough to start for us

-----

The boy does the best he can, but lets be honest he has no business at a CM at Arsenal. He is so limited in his ability. A squad player to me.

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

I just think its a bad bad patch. he will surely bounce back strong again. Not long ago he was carrying arsenal on his own.

Last edited:
I

instinct

I am his fan. And i think he is one player in market that would suit us. But there is no need for a midfielder

M1JSAIr.jpg

Butaan4barca

i don't think thats that bad. he can pass, he can shoot, he is a real threat outside box, he makes run insides box, A great scoring midfielder, who adds so much to defense. his passing range is good aswell besides he can play good short passes, one twos, quick passing game.

yes he hasn't been good lately but just on the ability, i would rather have him cheap than spending huge on pogba.

But like i said, we already are jam packed, and i believe in roberto.

i don't think thats that bad. he can pass, he can shoot, he is a real threat outside box, he makes run insides box, A great scoring midfielder, who adds so much to defense. his passing range is good aswell besides he can play good short passes, one twos, quick passing game.

yes he hasn't been good lately but just on the ability, i would rather have him cheap than spending huge on pogba.

But like i said, we already are jam packed, and i believe in roberto.

>EPL
>Cheap
>Pick one

Galning

How people can propose him as an option, I don't understand. Would fit in with all of the other Arsenal signings that sucked for us though.

Jenks

He doesn't suit Barcelona at all. But for the odd sensational goal now and again he would be considered a thoroughly average midfielder from a Barca point of view.

Home of Barca Fans