Aaron Ramsey

Culeinho

He's the type of player has the ability to control a high ball on his chest, position himself perfectly for the ball to bounce beyond a player on the opposite team, Shield the ball with his body, and then control it impeccably to glide past that said player, only to then knock it passed another player and charge towards the box.

But then mess it all up by doing something a donkey would do and pass it to the opponents because he gets confused/scared LOL the amount of times I've laughed...

haha yeah exactly ........ still though you mature as a player as you get older so if he stayed fit and knocked the mistakes out of his game (like v Liverpool) then there isnt a better player around ... he could be that good... such a shame about the injuries.

Robbie

He's got the potential, but he hasn't done it long enough to be called world class, that's all it is. He's an absolute gun prospect, within a few years with the right players and him at your centre you guys SHOULD be genuine title contenders.

We were genuine title contenders, but had no luck with injuries. Top of the table longer than anyone else, but lost our entire midfield for all the big games post new-year.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
We'll find that out this year. You never know what could have happened really. You could have had them all fit and they may have gone through a dip in form. Or they could hav finished 2nd. I hope next year is a good race, with Chelsea coming out on top in the end, of course. ;)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
with Costa, Willian, Salah, Oscar & Hazard plus no Lampard to accommodate and possibly Big Bird in goal, Chelsea are gonna absolutely buttfuck the PL into submission.

Mourinho is gonna build an engine of ruin.

H

Haruko The Goon

They're going to be immense.

if Felipe/Coutois/Costa are all playing for them next season, I'm going to find it hard to hate them like I usually do.

Courtois

Azpilacuetta/Cahill/Terry/Flipe

Ramires/Matic

Willian/Oscar/Hazard

Costa

Cech/Zouma/Kalas/Ivanociv/Mikel/Salah/Shurrler/Lukaku

erm. Fuck My Life.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
10522169_675166459244236_642138028_n.jpg

Last edited: