Claudio Marchisio

Hamzah

High Definition Member
claudio-marchisio.jpg

Full name: Claudio Marchisio
Date of birth: 19 January 1986 (1986-01-19) (age 24)
Place of birth: Chieri, Italy
Height: 1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)
Playing position: Midfielder
Current Team: Juventus

Claudio Marchisio is one of the most talented players of Juventus and the Italian national team. He is the complete midfielder. He can pass accurately over short and long distances, is a strong and clean tackler of the ball and has a powerful and accurate shot. He can cover alot of ground and influence the midfield both offensively and defensively.

I think that he is still to reach his peak and will become an excellent player. He is important if Juventus want to win anything and if Italy want to return to their usual selves.

Rohit

whats your views on alberto aquilani then. Didnt he play against inter yesterday howd he do?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
he has always been overrated. he is quite a good passer of the ball but will always be an average player.

V

Valon

The best midfielder Italia has at the moment, him and Montolivo actually.

nebeer

Love is All
I actually came to know about Machisio from FIFA 11. My friend plays with Juventus against me sometimes.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
With Marchisio having only a year left on his contract... It makes me wonder if we are pursuing the wrong mid fielder from Juventus!

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He strikes me as a player who is Juve through and through. He'll probably have his contract renewed during the summer.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Marchisio, Kovačić and Vidal would be just too good.... And all this at the price of one Pogba :p

Hamzah

High Definition Member
So few posts in this guys thread. He is better than Ramsey and other comparable players...

Home of Barca Fans