User Tag List

Thread: GaŽl Kakuta

Brandon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GaŽl Kakuta

GaŽl Kakuta (born 21 June 1991 in Lille) is a French professional footballer of Congolese descent. He currently plays for Chelsea. He is a French youth international and has represented them at under-17, under-18, and under-19 level.
    Kakuta was awarded the Golden Player award for his performances at the 2010 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship.

(2:02 - win)

He is one of my fave prospects for the future. He's getting better game after game.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was very good in recent U-19 Euro.

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoping Carlo uses him quite a bit this season, he deserves his chance.

Carefree
    We've played him out of position when he has gotten the chance, and Carlo seems to be favouring Josh McEachran right now. Gael Kakuta's evidently the most talented attacking youngster in the Premiership, but we should be thinking about playing him just behind Drogba and just in front of Mikel and Essien. Let him work his magic in the middle. He's done well when he has played and was brilliant at the recent U19 Euro's, about time we threw him in the deep end and see how he copes.

Brandon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what i enjoy is that his work-ethic and off-the-ball is magnificent.

The good
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Superb talent,dont think he will live up with his full potential though

Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    He was very good in recent U-19 Euro.
    actually he was the best player out there

Quote Originally Posted by Carefree View Post
    We've played him out of position when he has gotten the chance, and Carlo seems to be favouring Josh McEachran right now. Gael Kakuta's evidently the most talented attacking youngster in the Premiership, but we should be thinking about playing him just behind Drogba and just in front of Mikel and Essien. Let him work his magic in the middle. He's done well when he has played and was brilliant at the recent U19 Euro's, about time we threw him in the deep end and see how he copes.
    mmm,cant see him working behnidthe striker in the 4-3-3 formation,he must adapt to the right wing unless Carlo brings back the diamond

Love is All
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What position does he play for? It's refreshing for Chelsea to have a good youngster coming through.

The good
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nebeer View Post
    what position does he play for? It's refreshing for chelsea to have a good youngster coming through.
    amf/ss/rw

The good
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it looks that his contract will run out next summer,only Bayern interested,sth weird,no?

Brandon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea, i believe he is set for exit in the summer, but i believe also some linkings will come before january

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What position does he play for? It's refreshing for Chelsea to have a good youngster coming through.
    Refreshing?...Well, that's one way to look at it...Don't forget, this is the Lens youth player that was controversially bought by Chelsea a couple of years ago.

He's an undeniable talent though
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Carefree
    We got three - Gael Kakuta, Josh McEachran and Jeffrey Bruma. Speaking of Bruma, he's FAR superior to John Terry at the same age. Speaks volumes about his potential. In fact, i'm tempted to say he's the brightest future of all three.

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Him or McEachran will be captain, and the other the vice captain I reckon. Good stuff.

Can't forget van Aanholt too, the successor to Cole.