Best DM in the world - nominations

Hamzah

High Definition Member
sorry but busquets is not there yet. he is still learning but he is still very good. he is like muller for example. not quite world class yet but will be, only a matter of time.

he still has some flaws in his game. i can't really describe it properly, i think that whole sentence came out wrong.

mascherano is world class and one of the best, but in my opinion there are better.

Trequartista

The good
sorry but busquets is not there yet. he is still learning but he is still very good. he is like muller for example. not quite world class yet but will be, only a matter of time.

he still has some flaws in his game. i can't really describe it properly, i think that whole sentence came out wrong.

mascherano is world class and one of the best, but in my opinion there are better.
That was the Busquetes of 2009,Busquetes of 2010 is the best in world

Aasim

Bumbleman
Busquets played in the most important position in a 4-2-3-1 and won the world cup.

He is tactically very capable and has proved this by playing successfully in different positional roles.

If he's not world class then tell me who is.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
you cannot use the word world class too often, then it loses its meaning. busquets is very good. not world class. world class is truly great players like zidane.

if i am being honest i have used it when i shouldn't have in this thread. i said mascherano was world class.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans