Greece 51,2%
Russia 48,4%
Holland 42,4%
Turkey 34,4%
Ukraine 30%

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
ENGLISH Premier league....yea

i wish u had the percents of argentine and brasil leagues as well...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Premiership 64,5%
Bundesliga 49,4%
Serie A 47,7%
Ligue 1 40,2%
Primera 37,3%

Other leagues:

Portugal 58,7%
Greece 51,2%
Russia 48,4%
Holland 42,4%
Turkey 34,4%
Ukraine 30%

Does that include the scottish, irish and welsh though?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I dont understand this statement??

You are Argentine... Watch a lot of Brasilian action and claim it to be the most entertaining!! So I thought you wanted people to acknowledge that again using the fact that the players there are generally local ones :D

diegomessi

You are Argentine... Watch a lot of Brasilian action and claim it to be the most entertaining!! So I thought you wanted people to acknowledge that again using the fact that the players there are generally local ones :D

I actually was just curious as i expect it to be much lower then the others... there are still alot of foreigners in both leagues though... argentines are running rampant in brasil these days

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Does that include the scottish, irish and welsh though?

Well the Irish are foreigners, and the Scots, Northern Irish and Welsh are from a football perspective if the consideration is the interests of the national team.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I actually was just curious as i expect it to be much lower then the others... there are still alot of foreigners in both leagues though... argentines are running rampant in brasil these days

Yeah I did observe there are a lot of Argentines in Brasil and found that a li'l strange

diegomessi

Yeah I did observe there are a lot of Argentines in Brasil and found that a li'l strange

the money is a bit better.. and its a great way to really challenge yourself as you will get a bit of abuse... carlitos, masch, maxi lopez, Conca, Andres D'alessandro, matis de federico just to name a few that have found success in brasil.... but somehow the opposite never happens... they cant handle Argentine... omg i Cant imagine if someone like kaka tried to play in Argentina... he would be stabbed...

Portugal is understandable because Brazilians go there because they feel more comfortable and they don't need to learn a new language

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well the Irish are foreigners, and the Scots, Northern Irish and Welsh are from a football perspective if the consideration is the interests of the national team.

Well that puts a different perspective on things, because I could quite imagine a large chunk of that percentage being from those countries.

Still it wouldn't surprise me if that percentage did not include the UK players.

Home of Barca Fans