Do u still support Barca if ur favourite player move to another club?

Do u still support Barca if ur favourite player move to another club?

• Yes, I will still a Barca fan

Votes: 53 91.4%
  • No, I will support my favourite player's new team

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
For people like you though who seem to be more of a fan of beautiful football than being club-loyal (and admit it), I don't think that the term glory hunter should be used toward you. Because like I said people enjoy football in different ways, it's only "bad" if they obsess and put on the image of being club-loyal but aren't. At least to me anyway.

:puke:

:D

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
That's what I have been telling people in here all along...let's say that Barca start playing like Millwall....sure as hell I will not be that passionate for them...but as things stand...I support Barca for all those reasons that make this club stylish and unique...

...and frankly...what makes Barca so damn irresistable...is the M.I.X.(ie,Messi,Iniesta and Xavi)

So basically you're a fan of attractive football, not a fan of Barcelona. I'm glad we got that straightened out.

F

Flavia

Well if that's the case then I think everyone that doesn't live in Barcelona or has connections with the region is a glory hunter... .
That makes no sense. A Barça glory hunter can live or have connections with the catalunya, that's not the point.

Not necessarily, a lot of people choose a club and stay with it for various reasons. When you choose to support a club you start to feel a connection to the club and what it stands for regardless of whether or not you have connections to the city the club is from. If you really liked a club why throw away years of support when they're going through a rough patch? Like for me in EPL football, I am a Liverpool fan and the club right now is quite frankly a joke, but I'm not going to up and leave and support Chelsea or United or City just because they are more successful at the moment, or because I'm not from Liverpool and feel I'm not obligated to stick around. Same with Barca in La Liga and when the inevitable time comes that they will no longer be successful. It's not "being too obsessed", it's called not being a flaky fan.

For people like you though who seem to be more of a fan of beautiful football than being club-loyal (and admit it), I don't think that the term glory hunter should be used toward you. Because like I said people enjoy football in different ways, it's only "bad" if they obsess and put on the image of being club-loyal but aren't. At least to me anyway.
Agreed.

dalitis8

Banned
So basically you're a fan of attractive football, not a fan of Barcelona. I'm glad we got that straightened out.

...what can the reason be for a non-Catalan in supporting Barca?

maybe political? as in Real Madrid have a fascist past? the lack of a shirt sponsor?(also political/ideological)...well those 2 reasons sound reasonable enough...or maybe the La Masia products?...basically these are the reasons(and certainly the quoted one) for a foreigner to be supporting Barca...there are quite a few of them really...

...in any case I am not in the business of arbitrarily supporting a football team(no matter how successful) but Barcelona have certainly earned my respect...

gingerless

...what can the reason be for a non-Catalan in supporting Barca?

maybe political? as in Real Madrid have a fascist past? the lack of a shirt sponsor?(also political/ideological)...well those 2 reasons sound reasonable enough...or maybe the La Masia products?...basically these are the reasons(and certainly the quoted one) for a foreigner to be supporting Barca...there are quite a few of them really...

This.

Also what's wrong with having temporary fans anyway your club makes more money off of them we should be happy, I personally dont give a flying fuck if a supporter is only temporary or whatever they claim to be but aren't, it's only better for the club to have more people supporting them.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
What?

Hell if Barcelona start playing like Jose's 2nd leg semi-final Inter I'll still be as passionate as hell about them !

I'm a supporter Barcelona not slick football FFS...

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
I'm passionate whether they are playing great or bad. Why would you be less passionate if your team's going through a bad phase? That is part of football. Can't win it all, or all the time.

our trophyless 2 season b4 was hard 4 me..but that's what true fans do...supporting in good & even bad phase..:D

& what's wrong of non-catalan supporting barca? i m not from barcelona nor spain but going to el-classico in nou camp is my dream..

Ticoaj

I think were gonna make it
I wouldnt leave the club if my fave player left i would probably pick another then move on

Chainsaw

Killahead
Lol. I meant I don't think I won't support Barca anymore if my fav players leave, since I've been a Barca fan from a long time ago when there was no current Barca player playing at that time.

Fontàstic

Always a Barca-fan. I admit that I didn't like to see Deco and Ronaldinho go, but players come and go. I know for sure that a lot of Porto fans wer sad when Deco left them, and a lot of PSG fans were sad when Ronnie left them. It's just a part of the game. You can choose to be loyal to a player - or to a club. I will always stay with Barca. Always.

Home of Barca Fans