Do u still support Barca if ur favourite player move to another club?

Do u still support Barca if ur favourite player move to another club?

• Yes, I will still a Barca fan

Votes: 53 91.4%
  • No, I will support my favourite player's new team

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
i'll still be a Barcelona supporter even if they got relegated, i don't really like the idea of supporting a player and moving clubs when the player does

Trequartista

The good
I will remain a Barca fan even if all my favourite players(Pique,Villa,Busquetes,Messi) leave Barca,the problem is not remaining a Barca fan,the problem is that when you have a favourite player outside Barca and then he joins Barca,it looks that you are supporting the player not the club,for example I used to have 2 favourite players outside Barca(Villa,Cesc),Villa is now wearing the blaugrana and my behaviour really changed since then,I want him to perform to silence the crisis,sometimes I feel that I support Villa not Barca,I still want to see Cesc Fabregas playing here but then my behaviour will get worse and worse.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well ronaldinho and eto were my favorite players on the team and when dinho left it sucked but when eto left it sucked even more but no way you stop supporting your club just because a member of the team leaves

desoe

What happened to the family photos, desoe? :)

People here started insulting me & my siblings, so I decided to stop.

i don't think so..i have friends who used to be Manchester fans but now madrid fans bcoz of CR

Yeah, fans ... maybe that's why I don't like the word "fan" at first place. I could be also fan of tacos or oranges. Supporter sounds better than fan.

desoe

Possibly. I've heard that my grandpa has been something like the Ron Jeremy of his generation. (at least in his village)

Home of Barca Fans