Samir Nasri

Hamzah

High Definition Member
nasri is more attacking than cesc, i don't think he'll be good in the midfield playmaker position (xavi) he is more of an attacking playmaker like zidane or sneijder or kaka.

Trequartista

The good
Unsung Hero,Nasri for Arsenal is what Iniesta for Barca,both Wenger and Pep are using them in the same way(Not comparing between them though)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I agree I've always liked him, though at times thought he was a tad overrated, but from the back end of last season to the current season, for me, he has been Arsenal's best player and is definitely on his was to becoming world class.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
We have to remember, not every player can walk into any team at 19/20 like Messi could! A lot of players reach better ability in their mid 20's.

Robbie

Zidane, Drogba, and Villa stepped up to world class in their mid 20's. There are probably plenty of others, but not everyone is Messi, Casillas, or Cesc.

Bergkamp10

Yep was superb today. I think the Newcastle result could have been different if he'd been fit. Got injured early on but was our best player before that. Was immense today, so unlucky not to score. He really works hard as well though, looking forward to him destroying the scum down the road next week :D

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na, SAMIR NAS-ER-RI, NAS-ER-RI, SAMIR NAS-ER-RI (to the tune of give it up - kc and the sunshine band :lol:)

Home of Barca Fans