John Terry

X

xaviniesta

A5L4bGTCMAECF0x.jpg:large

Morten

I dont have a great deal of knowledge of all time greats in cb position. But where would you guys put him? He have kept his high level for an astounding amount of time. Maybe he doesnt have the greatest ability on the ball, or in a high line he wouldnt be great, but otherwise i see litle fault with him.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's amazing the form he's in right now. I had read an article comparing him to 8-10 years ago and his form is better now. His average fouls per game is nuts, he used to average almost 1 a game, now it's something like .18. His tackling and heading % is up too. Before Mourinho came back he wasn't looking too good but he's back and he's playing at a higher level than almost ever before. He's slow as hell now(and he was always slow!) so he has to move less these days, but his positioning is great and his organizing of the defence is amongst the best you'll see right now. I don't like Terry the man, but at this point I have nothing but massive respect for Terry the Chelsea player and captain. He proved me and a lot of people wrong.

Home of Barca Fans