John Terry

K

kingleo

Terry was England's best player in the Euro's, He proved to everyone that he is still World Class.

K

kingleo

Aren't you the same guy that thinks David Luiz is world class and that Torres is still a good player?

No, i think Luiz will be World Class and Torres is clearly still a good player! if you dont think Torres is still a good player you clearly dont watch him very often! you probably just listen to the rubbish in the media about him, and base your opinion on that.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Just a coincidence this is a couple of hours before the opening ceremony? Honestly, anyone who says the FA don't protect English players has a screw loose.

Jenks

If they wanted to protect him, then they wouldn't have stripped him of the armband in the first place, nor would they bother with charging him at all. I mean, it's not like they couldn't have just said that they'd 'respect the courts ruling' if they wanted to.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The club really need to sack this wanker. For real yo, I'm sick of his bullshit.

Cole is awesome though.

Jenks

Just because he's black doesn't mean he's liable to shoot anyone Ed. Typical Liverpool supporter...:troll:

Home of Barca Fans