David de Gea

El Flaco

De Gea's ManU contract when he moved from Atleti leaked

Transfer Agreement

Letter 1

Letter 2

Here's some of the important pieces

* United had to pay €20m to Atletico in 3 instalments. €2m within 21 days of a transfer agreement being reached, €8m within 21 days of the signing being completed and €10m on the first anniversary of De Gea's signing.

* United had to pay €500,000 for every 25 games De Gea played up to 100 games.

* Champions League clauses: €500k every time Utd play in the group stages, €250k for the Round of 16 and another €250k whenever we reach the quarters. That's on every occasion those things happen apparently.

* United also have to pay Atletico €1m after winning the Premier League. (maximum of two times)

* If United sell David De Gea before June 30th 2016, they have to pay Atletico €5m within 28 days of such a transfer being completed.

* De Gea's original contract details: His basic salary was £38k a week with a £20k appearance bonus, £10k if he came on as a sub before the 70th minute, and £5k if he came on after the 70th min.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope his girlfriend starts pestering him to get back closer to her in Spain again so we can swoop in and sign him.

Would be the perfect signing.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

I have no doubt he'd come back to Spain even if its Barcelona. It may not be Madrid where his family is but I've taken a flight between the 2 cities and it took about an hour. Lets get on this in the summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have no doubt he'd come back to Spain even if its Barcelona. It may not be Madrid where his family is but I've taken a flight between the 2 cities and it took about an hour. Lets get on this in the summer.

Exactly.

And who wouldn't want to live near the beach!

His contract runs out in 2019 so we might have a chance to get him too.

Martindn

If it was ever to happen, rather it be your lot than those feckers, he would finally get the recognition he deserves too not being in a United shirt, at least on par with Neuer in my eyes.

His contract runs out in 2019 so we might have a chance to get him too.

Got a further year option, so technically 3.

Edit: Btw the answer is no to including MaTS in any trade, just throwing that out there.

Last edited:

Morten

So much for the best keeper in the world, if not the best keeper of all time(some United-fans would claim).
No doubt he is a quality keeper and just had a bad game, but sometimes i get really tired of the nonstop wankfest the United-fans have over him.

Givenchy

So much for the best keeper in the world, if not the best keeper of all time(some United-fans would claim).
No doubt he is a quality keeper and just had a bad game, but sometimes i get really tired of the nonstop wankfest the United-fans have over him.

tbf hes saved United so many times its understandable, especially under Moureen. a save should be celebrated as goal under that boring twat.

Neuer is still #1 for me. De Gea should make the step to Madrid then we can see him on the biggest stages more. seems you guys are going for Allison though

Barcilliant

tbf hes saved United so many times its understandable, especially under Moureen. a save should be celebrated as goal under that boring twat.

Neuer is still #1 for me. De Gea should make the step to Madrid then we can see him on the biggest stages more. seems you guys are going for Allison though

De Gea is number two. Neuer is number one.

Allison is so overrated, I would pick Ederson over him. Mats is number three.

Home of Barca Fans