David de Gea

Morten

I cant actually be believe how United-fans are so firm in their belief that DDG is the best gk on the planet.
He hasnt achieved anything close to what Neuer has, yet a few good/great season in the PL is enough?

I guess anybody who performs well in the PL for a while are automatically "the best" in their eyes, best league of all time and all that....

Not saying Neuer is a far better gk, but really, there are just no arguments in favor of DDG besides "but PL da best evah!".

Last edited:

Givenchy

I cant actually be believe how United-fans are so firm in their belief that DDG is the best gk on the planet.
He hasnt achieved anything close to what Neuer has, yet a few good/great season in the PL is enough?

I guess anybody who performs well in the PL for a while are automatically "the best" in their eyes, best league of all time and all that....

Not saying Neuer is a far better gk, but really, there are just no arguments in favor of DDG besides "but PL da best evah!".

Neuer is in a class of his own imho. the guy makes that goal look tiny and hes a leader with the trademark German arrogance, I'd hate to take a penalty vs him.

DDG is probably 2nd best, perhaps the best this season since Neuer didn't play much but I'd say MaTS is also knocking on that 2nd spot door.

BenRobbins

There is a reason you lot have been after him for season after season. I am happy he keeps making these mistakes for Spain as it means hes more likely to stay at United.

It's not just United fans, is it fans from every team in England, Even Scousers and City fans.

I do agree however he needs to turn his spain form around dramatically or there is no way he can be classed as the best. He has to do it for Club and Country.

Saladin

There is a reason you lot have been after him for season after season. I am happy he keeps making these mistakes for Spain as it means hes more likely to stay at United.

It's not just United fans, is it fans from every team in England, Even Scousers and City fans.

I do agree however he needs to turn his spain form around dramatically or there is no way he can be classed as the best. He has to do it for Club and Country.

Have to agree, DDG has been absolutely phenomenal the last 2 seasons and people who does not rate him haven't been following Man. Utd thoroughly - Easily their best player the last two years. As a goalkeeper. That speaks volumes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
DDG has been shit for Spain though for some reason. Not the first time he's made a mess out of nothing for them.

ASordidGod

Tough one. Neuer has obviously won it all, and his ability as sweeper means I'd choose him still for Barca. But De Gea these days is the better goalkeeper imo, traditional goalkeeper that is, in that he's the best at preventing the other team from scoring. I understand he hasn't been as good for Spain, but to drop him, or even sincerely doubt him, would be madness imo.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
:rofl1:

That’s all. Utterly embarrassing the whole tournament. Diving to his right on every fucking penalty too. What the fuck was even that?

Home of Barca Fans