David de Gea

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Any chance we sweep in and sign him while Madrid is banned? Would be great.
Wouldn't serve much more than "In Your Face Bitch" especially because we already have two good goal keepers with one of them having just as much potential, if not better, and is even younger!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bravo > Stegen > De Gea

Besides, would you really have such loathsome character as De Gea here? Atlético Madrid child who pressured United to let him go to Real Madrid?

I don't want such players near Barca.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
LOL

Bravo > Stegen > De Gea

Besides, would you really have such loathsome character as De Gea here? Atlético Madrid child who pressured United to let him go to Real Madrid?

I don't want such players near Barca.

And not to mention the kind of pressure through which United had his back!

Last edited:

Martindn

Saves us once again and you guys dont want him because he..."pressured" a move away from Athletico? (cant say i remember any "pressuring" really hell he wrote an 8 paragraph letter to the fans upon leaving and i know he talked about our ex goalkeepers a few times and said he would not feel the pressure of a move to united but thats it) I suspect its because he is likely madrid bound but whatever :lol:

xavi_the_Boss

Saves us once again and you guys dont want him because he..."pressured" a move away from Athletico? (cant say i remember any "pressuring" really hell he wrote an 8 paragraph letter to the fans upon leaving and i know he talked about our ex goalkeepers a few times and said he would not feel the pressure of a move to united but thats it) I suspect its because he is likely madrid bound but whatever :lol:

Why would we want him when we have Bravo and Ter Stegen?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You obviously failed to read posts here.
Where did I refer to his "pressured a move from Athletico"?

And btw.: It's Atletico.

Martindn

You obviously failed to read posts here.
Where did I refer to his "pressured a move from Athletico"?

And btw.: It's Atletico.

I thought i actually did read but not properly i guess, perceived it as "Athletico" for some reason. I actually remember him being remarkably quiet at least publicly about the Madrid transfer, thought he was quite respectable in the circumstances especially when he was benched before the window closed and then his "Dream transfer" fell through. I can see how moving to his boyhood clubs hometown rival would upset quite a few, that is his prerogative and his problem. As a goalkeeper he is world class, if you were to ask me i wouldn't have anyone but him. Dont know wtf we will do if/when he leaves.

Home of Barca Fans